ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] These new Ads on Armor Games are a problem

23 7786
Kromo555
Kromo555
19 posts
Farmer

Yeah, I get it that because of these adds ArmorGames is benefiting from it but just to let you guys know_
When ever I click on a game, I get this university add and then I click exit to it like usual BUT
That was on FireFox, on internet explorer I get the same thing except
The grey screen happens, the add should happen but the add just isn't there, game continues to load, screen is still grey and unresponsive around the loading screen of game.
I don't get it, I can't log in, read comments anything because of grey screen around the game/where add should be loading.

Help?

• 23 Replies
Kromo555
Kromo555
19 posts
Farmer

Wow thanks alot Administrators !!
I can play like normal again, at least until the problem is fixed.
Thanks Ferret and everyone else who helped in this Topic, and to the people working to fix the problem !

-KingKromo

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Excellent, yes this should be resolved now. If you see more issues, be sure to let us know.

bighead123456
bighead123456
1 posts
Nomad

the problem isn't fixed for google chrome

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

the problem isn't fixed for google chrome

Please describe what symptoms you're looking at. It will help others help you.
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

If you're still having the issue, be sure to clear your cache or try another browser to see if it's fixed.

Kromo555
Kromo555
19 posts
Farmer

Internet Explorer works fine for me at the moment.
Stick with one browser because I have noticed that when you use one for a long time. You are already very familiar with it and you like it, so changing to a different one not only could it be different or unfamiliar but you start "make" problems up out of nothing on the new broswer just because it isn't you familiar one.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Stick with one browser because I have noticed that when you use one for a long time. You are already very familiar with it and you like it, so changing to a different one not only could it be different or unfamiliar but you start "make" problems up out of nothing on the new broswer just because it isn't you familiar one.

+1
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

+1

ps To add: I wasn't arguing against the common advice to try a different browser & see if it works, it's a common first step to weeding out any issues.

But I agree people may regularly get themselves confused by trying out new things they don't really have a grip of.

Cheers, and happy gaming
Showing 16-23 of 23