ForumsForum GamesNew World (Castle RPG)

30 9082
letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

Story:

Your people were said to be the first ones to exist. You are the fourth-fifth generation of your people. Many from this town have gone off to make their own villages and houses for themselves. We call these different places towns and we call all of it together a country. One of these people with the name James Horcrux made a village a generation ago that has now turned into the second castle. About 10 years ago that castle declared it should get some of the land that the original castle already owns. Obviously our townâs leader/king said no so the other castle declared war. You come into this game as being one of the options below in the original castle. You can do whatever you want but there are limits to your power. For example you can go off on your own and create your own village but you canât just magically create one, you have to build it yourself. This game is about choosing well and wisely.

Character Options:

Type: Knight in training
Inventory:
Weapons: metal sword, metal dagger, wood shield
Health: 100/100
Power: Good with every weapon
Skills: Athleticism 5, weaponry 5
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Type: Pickpocket
Inventory:
Weapons: 2 sharp daggers
Special Clothing: A pair of leather boots
Power: Sneaky and Fast
Skills: Athleticism 5, Sneakiness 5
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Type: Scholar
Inventory:
Weapon: Pocket Knife
Helpful tools: book on survival
Power: Super Smart
Skills: Smarts 5, Leadership 5
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Type: Farm Boy
Inventory:
Weapons: Small Dagger
Helpful tools: cask
Power: Knows how to work with food and animals
Skills: Resourcefulness 5, smarts 5

Character Sheet
Personal Stuff
Name: (your characterâs name)
Description: (height + body features)
Biography: (His history)
Type: (One of the character options)
Inventory: (Look under the character youâve chosenâs inventory)
Thirst: 100/100
Hunger: 100/100
Level: 0
PUNL: 0/10 (read below to figure out what this means)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skills: (Put in from the character type you chose)
Athleticism:
Smarts:
Sneakiness:
Resourcefulness:
Weaponry:
Leadership:

Explanation

Level + PUNL: First off PUNL stands for points until next level. When you do something good, for example save a cat you will gain points. If you do something bad like throw the cat out of the tree and injure it you will lose points. Once you gain all of the points you need I will level you up. Every time you level up you will get to put a certain amount of skill points in a skill point category.

Skills: There are six skills. Athleticism, smarts, sneakiness, resourcefulness, weaponry, and leadership. When you gain a level you will get to choose which skill you want to rank up on. In the beginning you will already have skills in two different categories from the character type you chose.

Character options: When you pick one of the four character options make sure it suits you. For example pick something that you would know about from maybe reading a book. Donât just pick the one that you think is best.

Starting Point
Your starting point depends on what type of character you chose. For example if you chose farm boy I would put you on the farm not at the barracks.

I hope you enjoy!!!

P.S. I think this is my longest game so far XD

• 30 Replies
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Character Sheet
Personal Stuff
Name: Jon Randolf Nilus
Description: 1.84 meters, Short black-gray hair & beard, Blue eyes.
Biography: After years of being an adventurer, Nilus took an arrow in the knee. Nilus decided to become a scholar and learn about the world around him, but pickpockets kept stealing his sweetrolls, so he vowed to end crime in the village he would create.
Inventory: Pocket Knife, Book on Survival
PUNL: 0/10 (Okay)
Skills: Scholar
Athleticism: 5
Smarts: 5
Sneakiness: 0
Resourcefulness: 0
Weaponry: 0
Leadership: 5

I hope this is alright, do point out any mistakes. Also, will players interact with each other in this RPG?

nolaldi
nolaldi
192 posts
Shepherd

Name: Rox Marcs
Description: A tall and handsome farmboy, has yellow eyes and a serious face.
Biography: Rox is just a simple farmer that keeps the tradition of farmers and works for the king and people.
Inventory: Cask, Small dagger.
PUNL: 0/10
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skills:
Athleticism: 0
Resourcefulness: 5
Leadership: 0

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

@OperationNilo

Biography: After years of being an adventurer, Nilus took an arrow in the knee. Nilus decided to become a scholar and learn about the world around him, but pickpockets kept stealing his sweetrolls, so he vowed to end crime in the village he would create.

You wake up under a apple tree with someone slapping you in the face. It is your father saying something that sounds like "THESE GOD DAM APPLES HAVE TO BE PICKED BY SUNDOWN YOU MORON!!! IF YOU DOSE ONCE MORE TODAY I AM NOT FEEDING YOU FOR THE REST OF THE

You wake up in the school room with everybody staring at you. Looks like you fell asleep! You sit up strait as the teacher drones "your finally awake I see." What do you say?

@nolaldi

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

@OperationNilo

You wake up in the school room with everybody staring at you. Looks like you fell asleep! You sit up strait as the teacher drones "your finally awake I see." What do you say?

@nolaldi

Name: Rox Marcs
Description: A tall and handsome farmboy, has yellow eyes and a serious face.
Biography: Rox is just a simple farmer that keeps the tradition of farmers and works for the king and people.
Inventory: Cask, Small dagger.
Skills:
Resourcefulness: 5

You wake up under a apple tree with someone slapping you in the face. It is your father saying something that sounds like "THESE GOD DAM APPLES HAVE TO BE PICKED BY SUNDOWN YOU MORON!!! IF YOU DO IT ONCE MORE TODAY I AM NOT FEEDING YOU FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK!!!

SORRY I DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED THEIR O_O

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

"What're you all looking at? Never seen a man sleep?" I say to the others.
After that, I look at the teacher and offer an apology. "I just happened to fall asleep at the wrong place, at the wrong time."

helper08
helper08
182 posts
Peasant

Character Sheet
Personal Stuff
Name: Light
Description: Description:Light has dark long, straight black hair that at it's longest reaches just below chin level. Light also has proportional ears although it's hard to see from the hair. Light has a stormy gaze and bright blue eyes that sometimes seem to glow in the dark although it doesn't... Light's bangs do sometimes cover his eyes although it never obscures his vision somehow. He has a pretty proportional face although you'll always find him with small imperfections like a scratch or bruise. Light isn't the bulkiest of people. He's quite slim, but he isn't weak. He usually wears something ranging from a sweater to a windbreaker over his regular shirt which is usually long sleeved as well. Jeans to match his sweater or windbreaker as well. Light is pale due to him not exposing himself much. He also spends most of the time indoors anyways. He stands at about 5' 7". He has a slightly longer lower body than most people do, (although it's not extremely long) and it's quite easy to notice
Short Version: Dark haired, and bright blue eyed. 5'7". Slightly longer lower body. Quiet, kind, doesn't usually speak his mind
Biography: When he was young he lost both of his parents. He refused a guardian though. He hated his uncle who spent his days drunk and gambling. He lost his wife too. He had no other relatives though so he stayed home alone. Occasionally his uncle comes over. They quarrel most of the time and then Light would leave the house for the rest of the time his uncle was there. That was when he started pickpocketing.
Type: Pickpocket (best suiting and I pretty sure I can do stuff with him :P)
Inventory: 2 sharp daggers
Skills:
Smarts: 0 (I don't wanna be an idiot XD)
Sneakiness: 5
Weaponry: 0 (Don't worry! I'll use you one day...sword XD)

helper08
helper08
182 posts
Peasant

(What role does skills take part in? Like if I had to jump over someone, would I need X amount of athleticism? Or if I needed to solve a puzzle would I need X amount of smarts?)

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

She replies its ok Jon you will be off to the principles now. Also I forgot to specify age so could your character be like 15-20?

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

SORRY HELPER I KEEP DOING THIS

Character Sheet
Personal Stuff
Description: Description:Light has dark long, straight black hair that at it's longest reaches just below chin level. Light also has proportional ears although it's hard to see from the hair. Light has a stormy gaze and bright blue eyes that sometimes seem to glow in the dark although it doesn't... Light's bangs do sometimes cover his eyes although it never obscures his vision somehow. He has a pretty proportional face although you'll always find him with small imperfections like a scratch or bruise. Light isn't the bulkiest of people. He's quite slim, but he isn't weak. He usually wears something ranging from a sweater to a windbreaker over his regular shirt which is usually long sleeved as well. Jeans to match his sweater or windbreaker as well. Light is pale due to him not exposing himself much. He also spends most of the time indoors anyways. He stands at about 5' 7". He has a slightly longer lower body than most people do, (although it's not extremely long) and it's quite easy to notice
Short Version: Dark haired, and bright blue eyed. 5'7". Slightly longer lower body. Quiet, kind, doesn't usually speak his mind
Biography: When he was young he lost both of his parents. He refused a guardian though. He hated his uncle who spent his days drunk and gambling. He lost his wife too. He had no other relatives though so he stayed home alone. Occasionally his uncle comes over. They quarrel most of the time and then Light would leave the house for the rest of the time his uncle was there. That was when he started pickpocketing.
Skills:
Smarts: 0

yes pretty much but when you level up (which will be soon) you can add on to that.

You wake up with someone poking your face... It is actually not technically poking you thing for it is a lizard crawling on you. You gently place it down and go to check out your surroundings. Now you remember you are in the ally way behind the pizzeria.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Description: 1.81 meters, moderately-long black hair, Blue eyes.
Biography: Nilus, an orphan and outcast, decided to study the sciences before he fulfills his dreams of being a traveler.

(OOC: Okay, I'll change some aspects of the bio as well).

"Dang" I think as I walk outside to the Principal's office. "Didn't see that coming. Let's see what this old crone has for me" I say as I knock the door.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Dam*, make that I 'think' instead of 'say'.

helper08
helper08
182 posts
Peasant

Character Sheet
Personal Stuff
Skills:

I walk out of the alleyway and onto the streets. Here people roam. Living much more...majestic lives than I do. I walk past all of them, ignoring what riches could be inside their pockets. I was hungry. And I wasn't going to get any better by finding some hidden glories in people's pockets. *Besides...* I told myself. *I'm a night thief.*

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

@Operation

Biography: Nilus, an orphan and outcast, decided to study the sciences before he fulfills his dreams of being a traveler.

All of a sudden a voice comes out from behind you "let me guess you fell asleep in class and your teacher sent you to me?"

@helper08

Character Sheet
Personal Stuff
Skills:

all of a sudden you see a poor crow getting tortured by a bunch of school kids. Are you angry because a pickpockets mascot is a crow or you don't really care?

helper08
helper08
182 posts
Peasant

Character Sheet
Personal Stuff
Skills:
(just realized this is from medieval and my clothing wouldn't be fit. I'd have to think about it if you want me to change the look.)
I walk over there silently and pull my hood up. Walking over to the closest child I stand above him and behind. Hovering just above him. "Get away from the crow...now!" The other kids saw me, but the one who had his back facing towards me hadn't yet seen me. He would have to turn around to see me. My face was under the shadow of my hood though so there was no way they could see my face. Only the nearest kid would. But I back away from him after saying that. So there was no way he could. I think.

(scaring children. O.o)

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

"D**n!" I think. "Hello, sir" I say turning around.

Showing 1-15 of 30