ForumsPopular MediaLatest Movie?

587 240879
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

What was the last movie you watched and what did you think about it?

• 587 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

The Conjuring. Decent horror considering what we've gotten the past few years.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

The recent Wolverine movie. It was decent, but XMen Origins had a much better plot line, and I'm sure that some comic book fans were pretty pissed off after having watched the new Wolverine movie.

unroyalprincess
unroyalprincess
59 posts
Nomad

I saw Safe Haven. It was pretty good and I loved the ending.

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

Pacific Rim.
dont wait for it to see on a normal screen. these special effects should be watched on a giant cinema screen.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

On German TV the other day, Popular Music (Populärmusik från Vittula), Reza Bagher, Sweden/Finland, 2004.

Some kids grow up starting in the 1960's in some ultra-conservative Swedish country town, then get introduced to a Beatles single, and later to a hipster music teacher from Stockholm or thereabouts. Funny, absurdist, a touch surreal. Good.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Hmmm. Last movie I saw in the theater was Despicable Me 2. It was good. I liked it and found it funny. Just what I thought it would be.

I saw Airplane on TV again. That is a funny movie. Otto is my favorite character.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Airplane

Ah, can hardly ever tire of it, right.

Voiceman: The red zone is for immediate loading and unloading
of passengers only, there is no stopping in the white
zone.
Voiclady: NO! The white zone is for immediate loading and
unloading and there is no stopping in the red zone.
Voiceman: The red zone has always been for loading and unloading
there is never stopping in a white zone.
Voiclady: Don't tell me which zone is for stopping and which zone
is for loading.
Voiceman: Listen Betty, don't start up with your white zone ****
again!

LOL
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Then just the other other day btw, Jackson's King Kong on TV here.

Never understood why it had to be re-remade anyway, but good lord, what a disaster. I did get to figure out why it's so long (apart from all the TV ads thrown in, not my favorite channel): Because it's bleeding pathetic for all its tedious tearjerking longwindedness, that's why. No little of it in slooow-motion for good measure. Good grief. (There goes another favorite director.)

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Two..Pacific Rim and Wolverine

Pacific Rim
I'm not going to lie..I enjoyed the experience..but only because the monsters were awesome and the fights were pretty entertaining. Overall, though..it wasn't a good movie. Cliché storyline, cardboard lead actor, blatant and glaring poor logic at times, etc.

Wolverine
This one was good. Japanese women, swords, Japanese women, action, Japanese women, an actual storyline not based around action, Japanese women, Meeting Wolverine's wife..who is a Japanese women...etc.

and I'm sure that some comic book fans were pretty pissed off after having watched the new Wolverine movie.

What makes you say that?
From what I've seen..this newer one has been more well received.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I never get to see any new movies .-.
Last movie I saw was Happy Gilmore... I never get tired of Adam Sandler ^^

MysterDuck
MysterDuck
102 posts
Jester

Fully or not?
75% Movies I see I don't see the beginning
I guess Billy Madison. I didn't know that they're showing it and I was skipping channels while it was on

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Japanese women

Sheesh, there's no Japanese women in it? ;-P (Haven't seen it & guess I'll wait for it on TV, but here's a YouTube idea: Upload the movie minus the Wolverine.)
Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

i think it was the latest MLP moive and i think it's a nice movie but the flaws and easter eggs were a bit easy to spot and i've seen it 4 times for the songs

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

The only movie I've watched in the past couple weeks is Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story. Not the first time I've seen it, but it still holds up as one of the funniest movies I've ever seen.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Now the newest I've seen is Percy Jackson - The Sea of Monsters, anyone else see it?

Showing 1-15 of 587