ForumsPopular MediaLatest Movie?

587 241612
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

What was the last movie you watched and what did you think about it?

• 587 Replies
Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

I saw Delta Farce, starring Larry the Cable Guy, Bill Engvall, and DJ Qualls. I wouldn't recommend it, but despite all the humorless jokes revolving around flatulence, surprisingly, it wasn't painstakingly bad, other than Bill Engvall being in the movie. His presence was almost non-existent despite him playing one of the main characters.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Transformers III. It was my 16th time watching that Movie!

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Recently I saw A Knight's Tale for the first time since it was in theaters... not quite as engaging the second time, but still pretty awesome in its own way! Including that soundtrack... in the case of this medieval saga, they made the right choice not to go with medieval music!

Action, comedy, sports, Heath Ledger... it certainly has the makings for a spectacular film!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Guess what movie I just watched? I'll give you a clue.
"I am Groot."

That was a cool movie, I liked it a lot.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Nightcrawler - It's a pretty interesting despite being slightly far-fetched.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa. When radio presenter Pat Farrell (Colm Meany) is sacked from his job at North Norfolk Digital, he becomes rather upset. This results in him storming the building with a shotgun and taking everyone inside hostage. He refuses to speak to everyone but one man; fellow presenter and legendary comedy character Alan Partridge (Steve Coogan).

This is a fun little comedy that has a lot of fun deconstructing various siege movie cliches and had me laughing the whole way through. Well worth a watch.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/57/Alan_Partridge_-_Alpha_Papa_poster.jpg

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

Went and saw the first showing of Mad Max: Fury Road on monday. Awesome movie.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

My latest movies were Avengers: Age of Ultron and Pitch Perfect 2.

Both were amazing movies!

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Yesterday I saw 'Thor' on the TV. I like Scandinavian mythology and I didn't really like the adaptation, but that's the comic's fault. At least I liked the visuals, looked neat. The movie just kinda lacked a real good storyline. It rushes through this stereotypical father-son drama with the evil brother and redemption and boom, everything's alright, oh and there's a bit of romance too. Hence why the movie felt a bit shallow to me.

Ishtaron
Ishtaron
359 posts
Blacksmith

Hence why the movie felt a bit shallow to me.

Thor and Captain America both felt shallow to me. I don't think either was meant as anything more than a setup for The Avengers, which is a practice I'm really starting to hate.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

We watched Gravity in science class. Oh man, that was a bad movie. Not worse than After Earth but still just as bad.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I I re-watched Scott Pilgrim Vs The World. It's not a patch on the comics, but it's still good fun, and retains a lot of the wit, invention, and visual flair of the source.

We watched Gravity in science class. Oh man, that was a bad movie. Not worse than After Earth but still just as bad.

No, really? I mean, it's not the best story, and probably loses something in transition from big to small screen, but it''s a good bit of B-movie fun.

awsomejazz123
awsomejazz123
346 posts
Scribe

I just went to Pitch Perfect 2, and it was so good!!! Plus the new avengers movie and the new movie: Tomorrowland. All good movies!!

GhostOfNinja
GhostOfNinja
600 posts
Farmer

Inception. I was a bit late to hop on that one. Surprisingly it didn't disappoint, considering all the hype that's been building for over a year for me.

Ishtaron
Ishtaron
359 posts
Blacksmith

They. It's the third time I've watched it. It's not even that good of a movie but for some reason I love it every time.

Showing 331-345 of 587