ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Kingdom Rush save problem.

8 2873
TheDoodWithACup
TheDoodWithACup
3 posts
Farmer

Ok, so here's the situation: my girlfriend bought a premium content for Kingdom Rush and now she has no access to her online saves for about a month already. We've tried on three different machines and two different browsers (Chrome and Opera) and that's what we get:
A title screen with save panels, and Online Save panel has only one clickable slot that says "New game" and two others that permanently stuck on loading animation. After the first click on the first slot there is an animation as if game will transfer us to the game map, but then we are thrown on the title screen and after that we cannot do anything. Clicking the first slot will give nothing, and no matter how long we wait, the other two online saves won't load. Cleaning the cache and cookies does not do any better. We googled the problem several times but found nothing.

Any help?

• 8 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

is this happening on your account? This is what I see there...

http://prntscr.com/1jm982

If it's not on this account, could you tell me the account name?

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Well, that was a failure, let's try that one more time...

http://i.imgur.com/365z4A9.png

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I would really appreciate it if you could delete this and my previous post. I was a tad slow it seems. ._.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Thanks for the try Salvidian.

TheDoodWithACup
TheDoodWithACup
3 posts
Farmer

Sorry for delay. My girlfriend's account name is Demitsorou.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Sadly, it looks like the save games are corrupted. There is nothing I can do but clear them, which Boppins is working on right now. It's rare, but it happens. Tell her sorry for me.

TheDoodWithACup
TheDoodWithACup
3 posts
Farmer

Aww, thank you for understanding Ferret! She's so happy now. :3

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

You're welcome!

Showing 1-8 of 8