ForumsNews and FeedbackArmor Games app?

10 10626
jsalmeron
jsalmeron
125 posts
Nomad

I think there should be a mobile app for AG, just for posting things or editing profiles or something along those lines.

• 10 Replies
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

It'd be a pretty cool gadget, but I don't know if it would be a good investment. I mean, most people come here to play games. You can't play Flash on mobile so it would probably be a better idea for AG to stick to developing mobile games.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
891 posts
Nomad

I had an idea like this 2 years ago, but I was more focused on using the app for posting in the forums. It got shot down pretty quickly

jsalmeron
jsalmeron
125 posts
Nomad

Yes, but for those people that are really involved in the forums, or people that dont play flash games.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

just for posting things or editing profiles or something along those lines.

You can already do that by using Safari on iOS. And phones don't have flash so there really is no need for an AG app IMO.
devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

We need it.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

We need it.

Your reason exactly? I'm pretty sure it isn't something we need. I already reasoned a bit ^^
peace_peach124
peace_peach124
1 posts
Shepherd

Um, as cool as it sounds it would be hard work for the people to work on it. Truthfully i wouldn't die without it and i wouldn't care if it's available... And the computer is a fine enough place to play games.

gman144
gman144
156 posts
Blacksmith

You can't play Flash on mobile so it would probably be a better idea for AG to stick to developing mobile games.

What about the puffin browser???
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

What about the puffin browser???

I omitted the word "games" on accident. Kinda hard to play when all you can do is touch.
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I love the idea, but sadly this is just not a high priority type of idea. So much more I'd love to see done with the community before this happens.

Still, thanks for sharing!

Showing 1-10 of 10