ForumsArt, Music, and WritingGFX Art Battles

1176 243019
Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Hello armor gamers, and welcome to the *official* GFX Battle thread!

GFX is short for Graphics, this thread was made so that other members can partake in art contests. Here is how it will work:

I) A moderator will choose a theme and a finishing date.
II) Members who choose to partake in this event will make make artwork that fits the chosen theme.
III) After the contest is over, a moderator/moderators will overlook all submissions and choose a winner.
IX) The winner will be granted 25 Armor Points

Everyone can partake in this event no matter what programs they have, or do not have. Some may have nothing but MSpaint. That is ok! Remember that all submissions will be reviewed. Everyone has an even chance for winning.

*GUIDELINES*
I) Stick to the theme given
II) Posts in this thread must be related to the event.
III) The maximum size for a submission is 600x600, i recommend trying to make all submissions at 450x200.
IX) All entries must be in before the given date.
X) All images used in an images must not be copyrighted! If a submission is indeed copyrighted, it will be rejected, and the submitter will have to face moderation :P

Let the battles begin :P

• 1,176 Replies
nqkoi1
nqkoi1
376 posts
Nomad

Devoid...you didnt draw that.You made it with the Spore creature creator.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

^Muahaha i am going to try it out now!

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Haha, note how this is all a GFX battle. Does not mean I have to draw anything. XD

As far as I am concerned, the Spore Creature Creator is a valid medium for such things. The creature is no copyrighted, seeing as I made it from my insane mind.

I was going to mention it the day before the winners were revealed, but meh. Thanks for ruining my fun! I HATES YOUS! *cries and slams door*

ownagemasta69
ownagemasta69
1 posts
Nomad

thats a pretty good picture strop did you draw that by yourself cause thats good i can't draw anything as good as that.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Hey I might follow Arax's suit and give it a try myself!

Ownage: yeah, 20 minutes in MS Paint. Lots of scribbling with the pencil tool.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Haha Strop! You have me lol-ing up a storm over here. I appreciate your use of the Drosophila. Oooh how I have looked at so many under a microscope for lab, and talked about their progeny in genetics... ooooh Drosophila...

Geeky scientists unite!!

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Being the founder of the armor games art battles, i feel that it is necessary that i clear some situations up. About the Spore Creature Creator, I feel that this is just a simplistic generator. Simply scrolling through features and adding them to a creature takes no talent what so ever! If you want to use 3D image software, please use actual sophisticated rendering software. 3D Max, Rhino 4D, Cinema 4D and a few others will all be accepted. I greatly feel that those of you who have, or are, choosing to use this Spore Creature Creator should not be judged in this weeks art battle. The engine and generator is just to simplistic. I know all of you can make creative insects without the need of pre-made parts ^_^
Thanks you for understanding my reasoning behind my choices.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Well, here's mine! This is the best I can do with free art programs....donations WILL be accepted

His name is Felipe. He's from the "hood," and has anger problems, enjoy!
http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q323/Estel_03/DONE.gif

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I feel stupid, that was my animation, lol. Here is Felipe!
http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q323/Estel_03/ama.jpg

John
John
344 posts
Nomad

I'm going to be done with mine tonight.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Please do not post images unless they are for the competition!
The decision for the next battle has not yet been decided. And we do not take requests!

5 posts
Nomad

[IMG]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g302/ssssnakeluvr/bug.jpg[/IMG]

liek thatr?

5 posts
Nomad

ther was a glitch it didnt wurk.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Try lowercase img code

*NOTE* That the image must be created by yourself. That image you tried posting was indeed not drawn/created by yourself.

5 posts
Nomad

where is my pictuere????

Showing 226-240 of 1176