ForumsThe TavernCliff diving! and other crazy things

8 3328
inferedmonkey
inferedmonkey
942 posts
Peasant

Hey guys! I just went cliff diving and I thought that it was pretty crazy. I was wondering what you think the craziest thing you ever done is? I even made a video about it! If you want you can check it out at

Also if you have any constructive advise on the video and what I could've done better or differently it would be appreciated! [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kqWYyq8m4o]

• 8 Replies
inferedmonkey
inferedmonkey
942 posts
Peasant
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Maybe doing the Screamin' Demon at a Camp. Its a series of climbing things mostly. First is climbing the ladder(not hard), then I climbed a rope ladder(still not hard), next is doing the vertical maze(thank you helmets), and at the top of all of that, ziplines.

This is the main thing that makes me want to go back again.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

That's a cool video How high was the cliff?

inferedmonkey
inferedmonkey
942 posts
Peasant

That's a cool video How high was the cliff?

something like 15-20 feet not that high.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Nice. Liked how the drop was timed with the splash down.

Was at a party at my friend's family lake house, and jumped out a 30 foot pine to impress a girl. Went back the next morning and we realized I had missed the shore's rock face by a few feet.

But has anyone done some serious (50 feet+) jumping? Theres a spot up on a Lake near the SC-NC border that I wan to try by a waterfall that people do. Downside is once you get up there, the only way you can get down is by jumping off.

inferedmonkey
inferedmonkey
942 posts
Peasant

Nice. Liked how the drop was timed with the splash down.

Was at a party at my friend's family lake house, and jumped out a 30 foot pine to impress a girl. Went back the next morning and we realized I had missed the shore's rock face by a few feet.

But has anyone done some serious (50 feet+) jumping? Theres a spot up on a Lake near the SC-NC border that I wan to try by a waterfall that people do. Downside is once you get up there, the only way you can get down is by jumping off.

Thanks the drop thing was actually a accident, and the highest thing I've ever jumped off of was about a 40 foot high dock at a river.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Thanks the drop thing was actually a accident, and the highest thing I've ever jumped off of was about a 40 foot high dock at a river.

What a wonderful accident then. xD

Nice. Have you ever done any jumps at night? One of my other friends had an old railroad trellis that went over a river behind his house about 20 feet over the water, and jumping off it at night was scary as h*ll since you couldn't really see the water and you really had to jump out from ot to avoid the concrete platforms the pylons rested on.
stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

Going on the Superman at Six Flags. *Shivers*
That was the most horrifying ride I have ever been on.

Showing 1-8 of 8