ForumsNews and FeedbackEase up My Games access(...even more)

5 4939
NWOTSM
NWOTSM
13 posts
Shepherd

I think it wouldnt be to much out of the pages design to do, for ex., My games link a popup window when u go with cursor over it and to chose the game u wanna play, just like what happens when u go with the mouse cursor over ur user.
Personally i really feel the need of such thing....

• 5 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

And for what use would that be? What would show on it?

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Basically, he wants the "My Games" to become a hover drop-down list. This would be a good idea for a few games, but it would be of little use to those with many faved games.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Oh, yeah I see but I still don't see the point in it really. You have a whole page of them.

But what I would like to see is organization.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Oh, yeah I see but I still don't see the point in it really. You have a whole page of them.

Not everyone has many faved games. The feature in question would reduce the number of clicks by 1 per use, but only for users with no more than 10 faved games. It can also help those with more faves, but at a reduced rate of 10/(# of faved games) per use. All this assumes that the drop-down list would consist of no more than 10 faved games.

Conclusion: Anyone with at least one faved game can benefit from the feature, but the benefit is greatest with no more than 10 faved games. The benefit also depends on how often it's used.
NWOTSM
NWOTSM
13 posts
Shepherd

Indeed.... There are a bunch of freaking ways to have all of ur favs in reach by simply get ur mouse cursor in the right place.

Showing 1-5 of 5