ForumsSupport Forum[Necro] [Answered] Cannot connect to the last stand: dead zone

33 19890
ngxkhoi
ngxkhoi
5 posts
Nomad

This happened after the server maintenance yesterday

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii109/fanhkgh/problem_zps6284c7c8.png

and it keeps connecting like forever, plz help (

• 33 Replies
MULDYE
MULDYE
6 posts
Nomad

I can play other games (Armor Games, and others), and access other sites just fine. It is only The Last Stand: Dead Zone that no longer works.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

So is this only FireFox? Have you tried Chrome or IE...

MULDYE
MULDYE
6 posts
Nomad

Chrome and IE as well. Nothing works. I tried different Armor Games games and they all appear to work fine. At the moment, I am playing GemCraft, and it is working perfect. I has to be something in that specific game that is affecting a percentage of us players. Maybe a regional error, ie: only affecting Canadian players?

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

It speaks to their issue then, not ours. Very strange.

s3anchan
s3anchan
2 posts
Peasant

Can't connect to dead zone. I've tried IE, Chrome, FireFox. Cleared cache on all, ensured Flash is up to date, restarted computer and router. Also tried disabling anti virus and firewall. HELP!

mattyboy4356
mattyboy4356
2 posts
Nomad

I have the same problem along with others, we are all located around the same region of ontario canada, near toronto, unsure if that is linked.

s3anchan
s3anchan
2 posts
Peasant

I'm in Washington State, US.

mattyboy4356
mattyboy4356
2 posts
Nomad

I've been stuck on connecting to armor games. It only started two days ago, and was working fine until then.

ngxkhoi
ngxkhoi
5 posts
Nomad

sorry guys, i confirm that the problem hasn't been solved yet. Looks like that successful log-in was just an incident, and it's happening again now (

ngxkhoi
ngxkhoi
5 posts
Nomad

and well just like MULDYE said, using other browsers wouldn't change a thing, I'll kept waiting

MULDYE
MULDYE
6 posts
Nomad

@mattyboy4356 I'm located in Southwest Ontario as well. Thinking it is a regional issue. Decided today to check on it's status one more time; still nothing, so I'm done with it. I'm realizing now it was a pretty poor game anyway and I'm not going to miss it. To the rest of you, good luck in trying to get back in and playing it.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

It seems that some players are unable to connect to the game for some reason after the maintenance they did a few days ago. This is happening to other websites, so the problem isn't AG related and I can't be really helpful with this issue.
The only thing I can suggest is to visit the LSDZ forums and let the developers know about the problem.

Jasza676
Jasza676
225 posts
Count

http://forum.conartistgames.com/index.php/topic/3133-stuck-at-connecting-to-armor-games/
Thread on their forum, kinda dead since most players don't make accounts there.
TLSZ ofc still not working. You asked earlier about confirming other mentioned games, so:
- SSL 2 - stuck at 0% loading screen (many players report that in comments since 2 days, exactly like TLS)
- Vortex Wars 2 - stuck at 0% loading screen

RockHowell
RockHowell
1 posts
Nomad

Just wanted to say I've been having the exact same problem since the same time, I also live in ontario.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

It seems the reason some people can't play the game is a DNS issue. Check this thread made by ConArtists. I don't know if this will help with the other games, though.

[url]http://forum.conartistgames.com/index.php/topic/3165-cant-connect-august-2013/[/url]

Showing 16-30 of 33