ForumsThe TavernWindows 8 Bad or Good?

16 6814
gman144
gman144
156 posts
Blacksmith

Hey guys! So I was thinking that I would start a thread about Windows 8. It is a very heated subject for a lot you guys out there, so tell me what you think about the operating system. I personally kinda like it as a PC but I would not use it as a phone or tablet(RT). The app store is really limited but they do have a light version of Halo 4 in the store. I really like Xbox music(8.1). But most people are mad the that the good old start button hidden. Boo hoo. If you really used it all that much to get to a couple programs then just pin them to the taskbar. You can also get a start button in the windows store for free. Also the task manager is far better that the one found in 7 or vista. Now for those who think that getting Linux is a better idea than getting used to the OS that will be around for the next 10 years, just give it a chance! Use it regularly for a couple months before you judge it. Oh and there are those that got windows 8 for an old computer and then blame the OS when is crashes. What did you expect???
Annnnnyways, I hope that none where offended by this. :-)

• 16 Replies
Showing 16-15 of 16