ForumsNews and FeedbackClan Forum Section (Suggestion)

3 9654
MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

Many clans are made in Armor Games, usually on a person's profile, which takes up a ton of space. What about a section, under the category "Armor Games" entirely for clans? I think it would help a lot...

What do you think?

-Magic

• 3 Replies
letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

This was already talked about with ferret a while ago and their is a chance something like that could come in the future.

wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

Many clans are made in Armor Games, usually on a person's profile, which takes up a ton of space.

You know you don't have to put those big monstrous annoying "A.G.M.O.T" things on your profile right? I like the FGA's thing, only the current list of members and that's it, it isn't annoying, and I don't have to scroll down as much when editing my profile.

What about a section, under the category "Armor Games" entirely for clans? I think it would help a lot..

How would it help? There are only one or two active forum clans, and they don't do much but recruit people with 1 posts and pretend they are doing something.

The Clan forum section would be exactly like the Programming section, it would have little spats of activity but usually it would be dead in the water and completely useless.
MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

You know you don't have to put those big monstrous annoying "A.G.M.O.T" things on your profile right? I like the FGA's thing, only the current list of members and that's it, it isn't annoying, and I don't have to scroll down as much when editing my profile.

But many people want to have lots of information about their clans, such as ranks, contests, and quests that they might want to show, whereas with a Clan section, there could be discussions about clans, recruitment, contests and an up to date log of changes made around the clan.

How would it help? There are only one or two active forum clans, and they don't do much but recruit people with 1 posts and pretend they are doing something.

Maybe a Clan section would spur some clans to be more active, and then we can have more activity in the section.

The Clan forum section would be exactly like the Programming section, it would have little spats of activity but usually it would be dead in the water and completely useless.

Well, Clan related forum Games could be moved here, which would bring around some activity, but the Programming section hasn't been removed yet, because there is still some activity.
Showing 1-3 of 3