ForumsWEPRDrug Regulation

123 49878
MachoMachoGrande
MachoMachoGrande
2 posts
Nomad

Ive seen my friends grow up recently into older teens now. They used to be really cool and stuff, but now they like smoking... illegal things if you know what i mean. I want you guys to know that if you know someone whod oes this and it bothers you too you can talk to me about it because i understand how you feel about it too.
but really, what i want to talk about is how you guys feel about recent growth in teenagers smoking things not tobacco?
would you reach out to a friend in need?
we need more good people reaching out to people addicted to drugs so they can be good people again too.
if you were addicted to drugs how would you want to be approached?
i for one would want my family to step in and throw an intervention. i feel like if enough people i care about told me that i had a problem and couldnt livea normal life i would really change my mind about whatever drug i would be addicted too.
thank you please think and respond.
MachoMachoGrande

• 123 Replies
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

Unless it's marijuana, which has been proven to be beneficial to people's health.

temporary for people with health problems, maybe.
it is not beneficial for healthy people.
when used for a longer time on a high amount during your teenage years, it will make your short term memory worse. and marijuana use in combination with psychological problems such as a trauma or social disorders. has a higher chance for causing schizophrenia..
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

Some people who smoke pot turn into burnouts. It's not so much the drug that does this as much as the person's life style.

I've seen plenty of girls dye their hair black, wear baggy clothing, and change their style just because they were introduced to that style by friends or boyfriends.

People who do the whole, "all I want to do is smoke weed" thing are just being immature. It's easy to smoke pot and not be a moron about it.

caiteyd13
caiteyd13
40 posts
Nomad

I think people who smoke are plain stupid. They put pictures of themselves up on social media thinking it makes them look cool. It doesn't. It makes you look stupid and trashy.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

It's easy to smoke pot and not be a moron about it.

Case in point.

http://api.ning.com/files/JR*sQazytuJaNYxYlaHQu4sy6gRFa*IR-856Q18uRbha1JorFqLPGZpLCxYI1*ytKL2kMrga3I*DUXY1MEnJlZcstAHc*M-c/carlsaganquotecannabis.jpg
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I think people who smoke are plain stupid. They put pictures of themselves up on social media thinking it makes them look cool. It doesn't. It makes you look stupid and trashy.

It seems your issue more so lies in people that are public and "in your face" (per se) about their habits..which is fine and dandy. But you shouldn't generalize all people that do so as "stupid".
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

I smoke cigars. I love them, once in a great while I assist my friends in ridding them of their stash of tree, but I usually only do it socially. Whatever your hobbies or habits are is cool with me, as long as it's not stabbing people, or shooting them. Just don't rub it in my face.

redfan45
redfan45
197 posts
Nomad

I smoke weed, am into shrooms.
I find stuff like heroin and meth and synthetics absolutely pathetic and useless.
I know a lot of people who are forever ****ed due to synthetics. They're really big where I grew up. Glad to say I never have done it or ever will.
The drugs I use, are for spiritual purposes. I'm Germanic/Norse Pagan and the Vikings were known for growing fields of pot and using shrooms in religious ways.
Even without the religious aspect of it for me, I enjoy it, and weed in fact gives out positive benefits regarding health. Also I don't smoke much, a few times a month if that even.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

I think all drugs should be legalized and properly regulated accordingly.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

^

I hate having to be so sneaky with my heroin. Maybe if the government regulated it..my money wouldn't have to go to North Korea or some shiz.
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

weed in fact gives out positive benefits regarding health.

like?
it doesn't benefit your health... get that out of your brain plz...

like sell them all around every street corner? like most americans think about when speaking of legalized marijuana...
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

like sell them all around every street corner? like most americans think about when speaking of legalized marijuana...

It would depend on the drug. Obviously heavier more addictive and more dangerous drugs would require more restrictions and different regulations to obtain, use and sell.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

It would depend on the drug. Obviously heavier more addictive and more dangerous drugs would require more restrictions and different regulations to obtain, use and sell.

From alcohol and tobbacco, to meth and beyond. Ban everything.
and impose stricter penalties.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

like?
it doesn't benefit your health... get that out of your brain plz...

Sure when you are dying of cancer, any drug that makes you forget your suffering is welcome.
Other wise, NO.
Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

From alcohol and tobbacco, to meth and beyond. Ban everything.
and impose stricter penalties.

Because the prohibition taught us nothing about U.S. culture.
Showing 46-60 of 123