ForumsGamesColony reunion/revival day!

132 32149
hezdog
hezdog
151 posts
Peasant

In the last few months the number of people (users and guests) who play Colony has declined drastically. Recently some formar players have started to come back and play Colony once again; Not enough people though! This is the reason I am hosting a Colony reunion/revival day. This day, date uncertain, is a day for formar players to come back and play a few games together; hopefully some will get hooked again and play on a regular basis once again.

This project is still in the idea stage so let me know what you think. I can't do this alone and I'm going to need some help. Feel free to leave advice, comments or questions.

• 132 Replies
keykmon
keykmon
1 posts
Nomad

i wanna come

Arbiter04
Arbiter04
7 posts
Nomad

anyone know myriad99 or how to contact him? if anyone could do that, that would be awesome if not oh well. Miss a ton of old friends who stopped playing a long time ago but some of the more recent ish friends should be able to make it. I hope this turns out well btw nice job hezzy

kashoople
kashoople
71 posts
Blacksmith

Im playing it and not just on revival day.

hezdog
hezdog
151 posts
Peasant

Contacting people seems to be the hardest part of this. Some users have emails on their pages and I've emailed a few people. I don't think many people that come on AG anymore will find out about it at this pace.

Shiftbro
Shiftbro
4 posts
Peasant

i got another idea of making t-shirts so that we can get many more players wear them every friday this might get alot of more plays and people on multiplayer

Shiftbro

Shiftbro
Shiftbro
4 posts
Peasant

but there's one problem we need to raise money to make those t-shirts and then how many ppl want those t-shirts

hezdog
hezdog
151 posts
Peasant

lol lol lol

hezdog
hezdog
151 posts
Peasant

Semi-off topic but I created a Colony users group for all Colony users to stay it touch outside of Colony and AG. https://www.facebook.com/groups/407014539398438/

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Perhaps you people should consider creating a channel on xat.com.

~~~Darth Caedus

Kazuo
Kazuo
1 posts
Nomad

Wow how come I don't see anyone I know? If everyone from the old four clans could get involved in this too, that would be awesome.

oxoxoxox
oxoxoxox
2 posts
Nomad

Perhaps you people should consider creating a channel on xat.com.

~~~Darth Caedus

[url=http://xat.com/colonyAG]

Work in progress. Check it out if you'd like.
You don't have to register, but it is free if you want to. (Easier to keep friends on a friendlist)

oxoxoxox
oxoxoxox
2 posts
Nomad

Well the link failed..
The site: xat.com/colonyAG

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard
buffro
buffro