ForumsGames[necro] Anyone else hate hackers

30 15466
mybrand24
mybrand24
41 posts
Nomad

I think if ur going to hack do it in a private lobby today i played cod waw and 6/12 lobbys i joined had atleast 1 hacker im just wondering if im the only one who wants to play legit

• 30 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

No, I like play legit. Hacks can be fun, but only if you use them in private. Other wise they ruin the game. Too bad CoD doesn't fix the old games.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Like playing legit
Wanting that edit button now.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

i r 1337 h4x0r5

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

*facepalm*
No pang. Just no.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

dnt h8 me cuz u aint me

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

dnt h8 me cuz u aint me
shuddup Pang.

Why would i be jealous of you. When i'm the one with the uber skills.

Hacks are a cheap way to win, and its crazy that people will be super obvious about it.

ex. SC2 hacker, has auto-worker build, auto unit split to avoid splash, sees through fog of war, notified when low on supply, etc, etc . . . And he streams his game play, with all his hacks visible, online (although he did password protect it after the 5th ban or something like that)

~~~Darth Caedus
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

shuddup Pang.

watd u sai m8?!

il bash ur ed in m8 i swer on me mum
d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

u wot m8?

One time in Dark Souls I would summon white phantoms into my world, then summon my friend as a red phantom. My friend had a weapon that would curse the player and give them egghead in one hit. In case you don't play Dark Souls, getting cursed halves the player's HP and is moderately difficult to cure. Players cannot curse each other regularly. Giving a player egg head causes his head to be ugly af and disables the ability to wear helmets. Egg head is harder to cure since it is only cured by one guy in one of the worst areas of the game. Players cannot add egghead effects to their weapons regularly. imsosorryimsosorryimsosorry

Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

Anyone on BOps 2 or 1 or MW3 or GOW3 or BF3? XBOX SOMEONE PLAY WITH ME

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

I hate hackers with a passion there have been at least 3 times when my game was seriously screwed up by some hacker.
1. In Borderlands 2 this guy always has modded weapons and he owns any boss with like 1 shot. Well most people think this isn't a problem because BL2 isn't PVP well I think it takes the fun out of the game.

2. MW2 I played in a server that insta-prestiged me and in another server that had some horrible infected mod on it

and 3. Back when I played Half-life there was this one guy called spacebar man because his space bar was supposedly broken, well he always was amazingly good and come to find out he got banned from Steam.

Back in the day when I was in a clan and I was a server admin, I got to punish hackers and idiots all the time. Our clan was a family friendly server so if anyone swore or had a bad name we would warn them once and then do thing called llamatize.

Oh man llama-ing someone is great, It makes the offenders name change to llama and whenever he tries to type anything his words turn into weird llama dialogue like bleaaagh and etc. It is pretty funny. I had some good laughs over that

DidactUnbound
DidactUnbound
370 posts
Nomad

D1d p4ng r3ally try to spe4k 1337? I d1d it f1rst, m8t3...d0n't c0py m3 b3c4us3 y0u 4in't m3...th4t 4in't 3ven co0l, you kn0w...

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

Super l33t Hak3r5 H4t3 3m with my soul

Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

Yes, hackers are bad. They're not even playing the game, they're just turning on the game and letting the hacks do most of the work (or play) for them.

iWazBord
iWazBord
1,912 posts
Nomad

Oh, I absolutely love hackers. Whenever I realize one has joined my game I squeal with glee! I love the fact that they have an absolute advantage over me and that, no matter what I do, they'll always win in the end! I love how they have to cheat in order to win and thus feel better about themselves! Everyone needs to have a good level of self-esteem, y'know wud I mean? I'd dare say that if it weren't for hackers, games would never be enjoyable! Imagine playing a match of BF3 (or BO2 or MW3, if that's what you're into) where everyone is actually playing the game the way it was meant to be played? Absolute bore.

Do you understand?

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

hysdaohdoash
ME CAN---T STP jidsuhiuodgheysfgbesabgywbfwvqfvwqiv
OMG!!jidfshsfhsidfhs fgduihgohgf e no fdaulsfbalasf

Showing 1-15 of 30