ForumsGames[necro] Anyone else hate hackers

30 15488
mybrand24
mybrand24
41 posts
Nomad

I think if ur going to hack do it in a private lobby today i played cod waw and 6/12 lobbys i joined had atleast 1 hacker im just wondering if im the only one who wants to play legit

• 30 Replies
FreckledTerror
FreckledTerror
57 posts
Peasant

I only like hacks if you do it alone, cause it is at your own risk. I have action replay for the DS and it makes it fun to just mess with. it is not fun when you get hacked in Call Of Duty to become max prestiege.

K261326
K261326
26 posts
Nomad

As a player, I really hate hackers because I was hacked before. All my items was gone and because of that i quit playing. Hackers are cheaters!

AnsePennell
AnsePennell
3 posts
Nomad

Providing a gamer egg go will cause their check out be unpleasant auto focus along with disables a chance to use headgear. Egg brain can be more challenging to stop because it is merely treated by simply one man with a worst areas of the overall game. People can not create egghead outcomes on their tools often.

Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn - Gamecard 60 days
D3 Radiant Star Topaz

Norfleet
Norfleet
16 posts
Nomad

I can't stand hackers. I don't see the point in it, you get no satisfaction by unlocking anything that way.

GirIGamer
GirIGamer
26 posts
Nomad

I hate the hackers because they ruined the game and other noobs players are forced to use hacks because they are noobs and its the only reason why they win in the game.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

i constantly hack WaW with every hack possible just to make people mad and get free psn codes from desperate kids who arent max prestige, why? because its hilarious to hear people rage so i can derank them, i also hack combat arms with aimbot just to make people mad. i even used to hack mw3 on search with invisible god mode

jayjay9
jayjay9
487 posts
Peasant

I really hope that everyone hates hackers, they kinda ruin the fun.

- God Bless

metalplastic
metalplastic
191 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I hate hackers. They take advantage on other players.

sayde
sayde
24 posts
Nomad

Wait, how can anyone love hackers? (Well, with the idea that they're not the hacker themselves, and the provision that the hacker isn't a friend who taught them the ways of hacking because of its benefits)

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

I say, If you have to hack to be "good" you must know you are BAD. If you hack you feel he need to make your self "better".
The only present i would like to give to a hacker is a Ban.
If they have to ruin the game for Extreme MLG (major league gaming) pros like you guys then they just need to get off or get better....
So thats my taste feel free to agree of disagree!

~~Black~~

stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

I hate hackers as well, except when the hack actually benefits me. Back in MW2, I would occasionally join a modded server where everyone would run extremely fast and randomly fly into the air. It was extremely fun, but the server was shut down after several minutes.

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

That is a bit different that hacking. It is a Hacked server so everyone is on the same even playing field, still thanks for sharing!

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Depends what they are hacking. If they're hacking for self benefits, of course, I dislike it. But there is sometimes the fun hacking like in MW2, the infinite ammo hack, high jump hack, etc. are nice to play.

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

If a hacker is hacking a game on single player I think it is fun, like I have modded literally every single aspect of Just Cause 2 on single player and it is extremely fun. On multiplayer I do think players should all stand on the same ground and any hackers are just a nuisance and ruin the fun for everyone. Blegh.

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Everyone in "hacked servers" SURE!
Hacking AGAINST people to win >

Totally against that. Im with Ice! Everyone Hacked or no one hacked.
personally I think there should be "hacked" game modes so people don't need to hack.

~~Black~~

Showing 16-30 of 30