ForumsThe TavernArmorGames Holiday thread

18 5109
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

You read the title, this is a list of ArmorGames holidays. Not only will this list be for the holidays ArmorGames has had previously(Pirate's Day, Girls Day, Bug Kill day), but it will also be a list for holidays that we could make(as seeing we only have 3). Basically this thread will be like the made-up ArmorGames Rules thread thing.

tl:dr, This is a thread about made-up holidays that ArmorGames could have.

This is the list I have so far:

Fourth Monday of January is Community manager appreciation day (saw Kega talk about this, basically a day for the Community manger(Ferret). I don't exactly know how we could celebrate it but maybe we could come up with some ideas.)

Bug Kill Day: January 26 (Link)

Starwars Day: May 4 (A day where we talk like Yoda or other Star Wars characters)

HAPPY CAPSLOCK DAY: June 28 (This day I'm not too sure about since it breaks a rule. I'll ask a mod or admin about this later)

International Talk Like a Pirate Day: September 19 (Link)

Happy Girls Day: November 1(Link)

• 18 Replies
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Gotta have a Krin Day!

stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

Bug Kill Day is actually something celebrated at the end/start of of the month where two days are set aside to fix bugs or add small features on the site. For instance, the forum search. So that's celebrated 12 times a year!

I think they were talking about insects. I usually spend 1 day a year spraying my yard with the most toxic bug spray. It ruins the grass, but the insects won't ever come back. I wish I could legally spray the entire city in toxic bug spray. >
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Am I the only one that changed my gender for Girls Day?

Showing 16-18 of 18