ForumsPopular MediaAvengers 2: Age of Ultron

26 22583
Mr_Casas
Mr_Casas
68 posts
Peasant

Any thoughts or news you heard that you can share here? THEN GO FFOR IT!!!
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130721022207/marvelmovies/images/5/5d/Age_of_Ultron.jpg

• 26 Replies
derp3101
derp3101
171 posts
Peasant

they're giving in quilksilver, maria hill(sheild agent)and james spader is going to be ultron.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I didn't here about this. Wow. Are you sure it is a sure thing?

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Quicksilver and Scarlett Witch will be in it. Thats all I really know. Yes, daleks, this is real. Stark is going to be the one accidentally making Ultron this time, which will be odd. JARVIS supposedly turns into him. Thats all I got. And this thing showing Iron Man turning into Ultron

furrycritter241
furrycritter241
36 posts
Nomad

Avengers = EPICNESS!! WHOO HOO!!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Voltron is going to be in it?

I'm sold.

Mr_Casas
Mr_Casas
68 posts
Peasant

Yes, it is confirmed for Scarlet Witch, and possibly (most-likely) Quicksilver, But I WANT TO SEE MORE ANT-MAN!!!!! Anyone else? I think Henry Pym (Ant-Man should be the creator of Ultron, BECAUSE HE IS!!!! I think Ironman has to much credit, I heard Iron Man 3 was bad (though I never watched it). It's best go give the new character the new story/problem. What do you guys think?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Is Spider-Man in yet? He better be.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Is Spider-Man in yet? He better be.

....Spider-Man's movie rights are owned by Sony. He cannot join due to legal issues and he isn't Avenger-y (That is a word now) enough.
(most-likely) Quicksilver

He is 100% confirmed. The character will also be appearing in X-Men Days of Future Past with a different actor and story because Marvel and Fox couldn't get along. That sure won't confuse anyone.
But I WANT TO SEE MORE ANT-MAN!!!!!

He is part of phase 3. His movie drops sometime after avengers 2.
It's best go give the new character the new story/problem.

Originally, I agreed with you but now I can see this working out. Iron Man 3 was basically showing the transformation from Iron Man to a rich guy with a bunch of robots. Now, he doesn't control the robots anymore. Should be pretty cool.
Mr_Casas
Mr_Casas
68 posts
Peasant

So James Spader as Ultron? A good choice or bad choice I don't know him, could he do Ultron's voice?

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Voltron is going to be in it?

I'm sold.

Ahaha so true.

I've never seen this before, hopefully it will be good. I don't really remember much from te Avengers though... Just that they got attacked by those aliens that went through a portal :P
Mr_Casas
Mr_Casas
68 posts
Peasant

I hear Voltron may have a crazy robot voice which most people think he has, but he doesn't really! But either way it will be cool.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

He cannot join due to legal issues and he isn't Avenger-y

Aww man! Way to let me down, Pick.

Most likely not going to happen but I hope Daredevil is in at least one Avenger movie. Feels like he should make a comeback since his movie in 2004 or something like that.
bingu77788
bingu77788
464 posts
Peasant

Most likely not going to happen but I hope Daredevil is in at least one Avenger movie.

I hope so too.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Saying how he isn't a part of The Avengers..I doubt that will happen.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Most likely not going to happen but I hope Daredevil is in at least one Avenger movie. Feels like he should make a comeback since his movie in 2004 or something like that.

I hear rumors throughout the internet of a Daredevil tv show. Also a Luke Cage and Miss Marvel show.
Saying how he isn't a part of The Avengers..I doubt that will happen.

They could potentially show him as a cameo declining the offer, similar to Wolverine in X-men First Class, but I feel like that would be pointless.
Showing 1-15 of 26