ForumsGamesAddicting Games: Most addicting MMO?

65 112934
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Here in the Armor office, we had a long discussion on what makes addicting games, well, addicting? We've made a page on the subject, and picked our own addicting games - but we felt we really should get community opinion on the matter. So we've spawned forum threads here in Flash Games to get your feedback! The most community voted games will get a place of honor on our "Addicting Games" page.

This thread focuses on Massively Multiplayer Online games.

Tell us which one you feel is most addicting, and why?

• 65 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

No no no..for the game to be addicting you have to have a necessity for it, despite it not necessarily being necessary. Your body just thinks it is necessary. If you stop playing the game for about a week..and start getting the shakes and generally just start wigging the heck out..then it is an addiction.

Come now Ferret.

KaileeMaylene
KaileeMaylene
1 posts
Nomad

Fantasy Online is a great MMO to play on Armor Games in my opinion. It's simple, but it is packed with lots of challenges from the start and up. There are many quests to go by so you can spend hours and hours with still having something to do. It amazes me how such a small pixelated game can become so popular and fun!

But this is all my opinion, so don't attack me with harsh responses. xD

memphis_gallego
memphis_gallego
1 posts
Farmer

The Last Stand: Dead Zone.

Hardstylehunt3r
Hardstylehunt3r
4 posts
Nomad

Definitely The Last Stand: Dead Zone, and lots of people before me explained exactly why.
I'm level 20 on it and I've been playing since December 2012 (I did a break for a few months or I'd be lvl 30 or more).

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Dead Zone is the game that I keep opening every day, is that how you define addicting I wonder?

I opened it every day. But now I got all the quests and will never touch it again. Originally for DoTD I was just going for the quests too, but I fell in love with the game and now I am playing just for fun. The quests are just a bonus!
Gemmaster40
Gemmaster40
3 posts
Peasant

Fantasy Online because it has [b][i]TONS of replay value. Lots of unique and funny items and armor, Rebirth and Ascension essentially being "restarts", the game makes the challenge of getting back to higher levels. I love FO and will play it until the end of time.

judethe1dude2
judethe1dude2
1 posts
Nomad

[b] BUSH WHACKER 2!!!

mario4499
mario4499
4 posts
Jester

last stand dead zone

Crazyeyed1
Crazyeyed1
1 posts
Farmer

The Last Stand Dead Zone, I just need one more mission! One more jerrycan of fuel, some metal and some new weapons JUST ONE MORE!

Rushblast
Rushblast
6 posts
Shepherd

Last Stand Dead Zone

Devengur
Devengur
2 posts
Nomad

Dawn of the Dragons. Craftin. I like crafting. And they invent new stuff, raids, races and other things, they write amazing stories.

altair1112
altair1112
2 posts
Blacksmith

dead zone i like it before it has strategy and rpg elements

banananaan75
banananaan75
3 posts
Shepherd

the best is spiral knights because you get never boared and you dont need to click on a enemy and then press attack but you click and then you shoot or slash

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Fantasy Online. Anyone? No?

Galerien
Galerien
1 posts
Peasant

My vote goes to Fantasy Online !

Showing 31-45 of 65