ForumsGamesAddicting Games: Most addicting MMO?

65 112874
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Here in the Armor office, we had a long discussion on what makes addicting games, well, addicting? We've made a page on the subject, and picked our own addicting games - but we felt we really should get community opinion on the matter. So we've spawned forum threads here in Flash Games to get your feedback! The most community voted games will get a place of honor on our "Addicting Games" page.

This thread focuses on Massively Multiplayer Online games.

Tell us which one you feel is most addicting, and why?

• 65 Replies
smosmo321
smosmo321
2 posts
Shepherd

Spiral knights because it is interactive, great graphics, plot line is great, and lengthy, and it moves fairly quickly, but there is always more. Constant updates make it much more enjoyable as well
Cheers,
Jerry

sebasanchez
sebasanchez
1 posts
Farmer

I would have to say: Last Stand, Dead Zone.
Even though it's still a beta, it has many different game setups, situations, items dropping possibility and gameplay.
Nice work you do here at ArmorGames!
Thank you!

Kennethhartanto
Kennethhartanto
241 posts
Constable

the most addicting MMO is TLSead zone, because it is very realistic in a way it is being played and the contents are very good, though it suffers from a huge lag and should be fixed, but it is one of the best game in the armor games MMO world

ammourazz
ammourazz
7 posts
Farmer

I would also say TLS: Dead zone
Because it combines action, combat, survival, and base building all in one game.
It has a nice story and if you dont play for a while youre colony suffers

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I really didn't like TLS: Dead Zone. But anyway, my favorites are Realm of the Mad God and Fantasy Online. RotMG is a very unique game and deserves more attention... Oh yeah. Minecraft. Minecraft is also good. Because it's also unique... and stuff.

gman144
gman144
156 posts
Blacksmith

I would say ShellShockLive 2 even though its not under MMO.......Why is that??

Ponop
Ponop
4 posts
Peasant

RotMG, I find, is a truly blow-away game. The simplicity of it all makes it a captivating game that will last you for hours, and can instantly addict newer players. It is a mitch-match of several different genres in a neat game. It never really gets old because you can easily lose everything you ever had with an accidental mistake.

Lately, however, I feel that Kabam, the game company that bought the original company, is doing a horrible job of taking care of the game. Hopefully, Kabam will start doing a better job, and this game may start receiving the attention it deserves. :P

MrClimber
MrClimber
15 posts
Templar

Dawn of The Dragons, i got stuck for 120 days in a row. One day my bro told me : "you're waisting time on this...". Just stopped.

jabershas
jabershas
1 posts
Shepherd

Deadzone, I won't lie I personally like con games but it also brings to light some of that classic strategy rpg feel I like back.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I'm a fan of Potions and Swords. I've actually been a fan of wanting to be a shopkeep in an MMO..sell things to the heros and shiz.

phoenixzed
phoenixzed
14 posts
Jester

wartune,cause it's the one MMORPG game that combines all awesome things about MMORPGs in one game

edwin1097
edwin1097
1 posts
Jester

I suppose the most addicting MMO Game is TLS: Dead Zone.
Because there is so many things to explore. That's the reason

RaonAbsoluteZERO
RaonAbsoluteZERO
91 posts
Constable

The Last Stand: Dead Zone by far!

SEBO
SEBO
5 posts
Blacksmith

DOTD

the7death_666