ForumsGamesAddicting Games: Most addicting Puzzle Game?

29 63434
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Here in the Armor office, we had a long discussion on what makes addicting games, well, addicting? We've made a page on the subject, and picked our own addicting games - but we felt we really should get community opinion on the matter. So we've spawned forum threads here in Flash Games to get your feedback! The most community voted games will get a place of honor on our "Addicting Games" page.

This thread focuses on puzzle games.

Tell us which one you feel is most addicting, and why?

• 29 Replies
Chamcham110
Chamcham110
2 posts
Nomad

depends on what you call a puzzle? because if Jake Smith (by flipline stuidos) counts as one, that gets my vote.

Kennethhartanto
Kennethhartanto
241 posts
Constable

what i can think of is Liquid measure games , because of a very simple approach to puzzle game but very addictive to play if you hadn't reach the perfect score in the levels

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Puzzle or one of the Puzzle & Skill category? If the category counts i will say Infectonator World Dominator and/or Pretentious Game 2

MrClimber
MrClimber
15 posts
Templar

Infectonator, no hesitation.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

1) Crush the Castle (Yes...I count it as Puzzle)
2) Pandemic games
3) Infectionator games
4) Epic Coaster

Ponop
Ponop
4 posts
Peasant

Portal the Flash Version because PORTAL!

phoenixzed
phoenixzed
14 posts
Jester

interlocked,cause it's the one of the only few 3D games on AG and it is always fun to solve,it doesn't get boring after few tries like others

omijojo
omijojo
3 posts
Farmer

sushi cat

RaonAbsoluteZERO
RaonAbsoluteZERO
91 posts
Constable

Everybody Edits.
It's a game that never ends, just like minecraft.

I started playing 2 years ago out of pure boredom and curiosity and here i am now, playing at least 1 hour daily....

Oh God I am ashamed of what i became xD

xpag
xpag
52 posts
Lord

This is the only level series!! This is the only level 4 is very addicting! best puzzle game so far. Achievement unlocked series is too.

vinicius254
vinicius254
88 posts
Templar

Infectonator, nice graphics and concept.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Sushi Cat is a lot of fun!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Silly Ferret...you can't vote XD

Camodor
Camodor
2 posts
Farmer

I'm going to say that the game Don't escape was incredibly addicting for me. I was stuck playing that game for hours after slaughtering several villages (contrary to the point of the game.) I think it contributed good story, it was fairly accurate to what is "known" about werewolves. if you don't understand what I'm talking about play the game here: [url=http://armorgames.com/play/15214/dont-escape]

darkness2000
darkness2000
5 posts
Bard

I think that Everybody Edits is an interesting and addicting puzzle game. I've played other puzzle games but Everybody Edits has the appeal and addiction that has kept me on it. Occasionally I have a go at Gemcraft Labyrinth and Kingdom Rush and I have chosen to continue playing Everybody Edits over doing a continued game in Gemcraft Labyrinth and Kingdom Rush.

Showing 1-15 of 29