ForumsGamesAddicting Games: Most addicting Mobile Game?

15 44250
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Here in the Armor office, we had a long discussion on what makes addicting games, well, addicting? We've made a page on the subject, and picked our own addicting games - but we felt we really should get community opinion on the matter. So we've spawned forum threads here in Flash Games to get your feedback! The most community voted games will get a place of honor on our "Addicting Games" page.

This thread focuses on mobile games.

Tell us which one you feel is most addicting, and why?

• 15 Replies
Kennethhartanto
Kennethhartanto
241 posts
Constable

To me it is infectonator. why? because it is very fun to play and with lots and lots of good zombs and places to play at

phoenixzed
phoenixzed
14 posts
Jester

i think it must be flight cause all other mobile games are mobile version of flash games or not that fun to play.and flash version is free but mobile version ain't.so i tinki it must be flight cause it is lot different and more fun that the original

plentyofgames
plentyofgames
1 posts
Farmer

Hard to decide so multiple games selected
1 Infectonator 2
2 Kingdom Rush
The rest are not on armorgames
3 plants vs zombies 2
4 Stickman Base Jumper

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Papi Jump. But that isn't AG. So Infectonator 2. That is the only AG game I have downloaded.

dragonflame1570
dragonflame1570
1 posts
Shepherd

KINGDOM RUSH its so awsome

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Personally I love Infectonator 2, have to say.

Maccy85
Maccy85
6 posts
Nomad

Just played kingdom rush .Its really interesting..

mario4499
mario4499
4 posts
Jester

infectonator
kingdom rush 1/2
not on armor games
pvz
zombie cafe
infect them all
jetpack joyrider

bossx211
bossx211
2 posts
Jester

BLOOD BROTHERS

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Infectonator 2 takes the cake.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Not enough votes yet to make a decision I think, but I love most of the mobile games listed here.

Temaxisths
Temaxisths
4 posts
Jester

Kingdom Rush!!!

fzrq2012
fzrq2012
3 posts
Nomad

plants vs zombies 2

Anuj_kanu
Anuj_kanu
1 posts
Nomad

[b][i]Subway surfers, hungry shark evolution,Infectonator 2 ,angry birds ,road warrior

julikegg
julikegg
1 posts
Nomad

To me it is EndGods. I've gotten so addicted to this game from the very first time I played it. The game is quite easy to play, yet difficult to master and that makes me don't get bored easily like other games I used to play. The most special of EndGods is that it's not simply a strategic mobile game but a Real-time PVP action game. I can challenge my friends through the game; the feeling when you win over your friends is just so exciting. I really think this game is a MUST try for any PVP lover!

Showing 1-15 of 15