ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] The Last Stand (Rare Bug)

6 3535
CromaDs
CromaDs
3 posts
Nomad

Hi, since the day that i play this game, i cannot build normally inside my principal building. Pic of the bug:

http://i39.tinypic.com/wrj30j.png

The orange dot is where it is the mouse, and if you look, the build that i try to set indoor appear outdoor and i cant do nothing for fix it.

(Tested on Firefox, Chrom, Safari & IE. Flash updated)

Can you help me? I tried to use the forums of Con Artist Games but after 76 hours, the admin still not validate my account.

Thanks by the way guys.

• 6 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Try resetting you're zoom function in the browser window by prsssing 'Ctrl 0' please, I have a feeling this mouse missallignment is related to that... not sure though, but it's a hunch. =)

CromaDs
CromaDs
3 posts
Nomad

I tried it on all the browsers and didnt work. Thx anyway

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I did some more digging and came up with this thread in the TLSZ Forums...

Thread Topic : Can't Place Buildings Inside Compound"
Started By Con , Apr 10 2013 12:01 PM (This topic is locked)

Solution: Disable Anti-Aliasing in the game settings.

There's an issue on some video cards that results in errors in the hit detection when AA is enabled. Try disabling, this should resolve the problem.

Forum Thread URL link:
http://forum.conartistgames.com/index.php/topic/45-cant-place-buildings-inside-compound/

Please try to follow this solution and report in this thread whether or not it has worked out for you and resolved the bug/glitch? Thank you! =)
CromaDs
CromaDs
3 posts
Nomad

Hi! Thx for the answer buddy but.. Bad news

First at all, the deal is that after 96 hours the admin still not validate my account, so i cant use their forums, i dont know why..

My problem persist. If i disabled anti-aliasing, the screen turn black if i put my mouse on map, BUT, if i put my mouse over the interface, the screen turn right again. So, i only can see the game, if my mouse its over the interface. I can build inside my compound, thats right but i cant see nothing.

I can deal with this: Disable anti-aliasing and building while im blind, and enable anti-aliasing for play normally, without building anything. Its annoying, but i could play.

I sent to the admin 2 revalidations emails about revise my account with the reason to I can use their forums, but i have no response.

Sorry about all, i know you've tried. Really thanks.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I've sent an E-mail to Con to see his thoughts.

ConArtists
ConArtists
12 posts
Nomad

Hey Cromads,

Validated your account for you. Head over to our forums and we can work through the issue there?

It sounds like your video card is causing the issues. My suggestion is:

1. Update your Flash Player if you're not using Chrome as your browser.
2. Update your video card drivers, this might resolve the issues.

Showing 1-6 of 6