ForumsForum GamesCube

24 5681
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

You find yourself in a white room.
A door-thingy on the other side. You wear a [pick a color] and [another color] Tights overall which dont keep any space for imagination. And there is this tiny Cubic thing, size of an apple, flying a bit away from each one of you. And there are the other peoples.

To join, post your name, the color of your overall AND:
Trait. Pick 2 traits. For every "good" trait you pick you have to pick a "bad" trait.

Here a list. Feel free to messege me if you want a trait which is not in the list so ill you use it. (Its the best if you pick traits which you can relate to. This way you will 'know' your limits more easily).

Strong - Good stamina
Weak - Weak body
Smart - Initiator (Enterprise)
Lack of knowledge - Slow thinker
Agile - Brave
Clumsy - Coward

Dragonman345 tried to do something samiliar, but you guys quite ruind it. So please be nice. And if Dragonman345 reading this, ill be glad if you will join me to DM this.

• 24 Replies
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

ok...

name: blue wing
blue pants, light blue shirt
smart
agile
weak
weak body

i watch everybodies actions with a confused look.
"is the door even locked?"
i go and try to open the door while i stand behind the door just in case somethings gonna fly at me from that other room

jeray2000
jeray2000
435 posts
Peasant

I tell nerdsoft in very descriptive and threatening langauge just how he's going to die if he doesn't give me all of the chocolate. I have my character make up the threatening words using his large, intelligent vocabulary

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Jerat use his high inellect to take one of the pieces of the chocolate from the floor. You have one.

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Bluera[b]bbit - the door open with ease. There is a cyan corridor and a simple wooden door. A voice suudenly say: "All must be in the corridore befor progressing to the next room".

jeray2000
jeray2000
435 posts
Peasant

( What does high intellect have to do with picking up chocolate? I'm pretty certain a chimp can pick up chocolate from the floor, and those things aren't exactly rocket scientists)

I once again tell the person who had picked up the other peices of chocolate to give me all of it or die very painfully as my grasping hands close around his neck, slowly cutting off his supply of oxygen until he falls unconcious, after which I will his his own finger nails to make many small lacerations all over his body and drain his blood into his mouth, choking him on his own blood. ( This outta work cause I know the descriptive langauge and nerdsoft's character a coward)

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

smart
agile
weak
weak body

"um.... guys nock it off... its just chocolate. the doors open lets just leave."

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Jeray, i was sarcastic.

The room start glowing with red.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

smart
agile
weak
weak body

"......idk about you but i like this room even less now that its red... im just gonna stand over here."

i go through the door and wait for everybody.

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

The wall in the opposite to the door move suddenly 1 meter foward.

Showing 16-24 of 24