ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Continuation

276 101469
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

FORWARD

âThe land of ArmorGames holds many people from many lands, each with their own story, whether they be wanderers, questers, or seeking to rule.â
~Strop and Cenere, former Way of ag e­566/page/1">Moderation directors

Today a new world lives. The time of the WoMâs launch is long past. A new generation breathes. Theyâre building a new society, theyâre telling new tales, and theyâre leaving new legacies.

• 276 Replies
Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

I would really like to do my voice, but that might not work out. If you could give me some of my lines there is a chance that I could do them. Otherwise, I need to approve my voice actor.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Is that my...my name?

Yes. Yes it is!

I never ventured into the amazingness of this thread and today I figured it was about time. I love it Sal.

Heart flutters happily away~

Also, can you put me in here somewhere please?

I'll definitely try. Unfortunately you're not the first to ask and it's hard to randomly throw people in. I generally like to phase people in slowly to allow time for connectivity, development, etc., but I'll see what I can do.

I would really like to do my voice, but that might not work out. If you could give me some of my lines there is a chance that I could do them. Otherwise, I need to approve my voice actor.

Sent you a DM on Twitter. If you can't do it, it'll probably end up going to me, Mino or Rip.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Forgot to reply to Storm. .__.

HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL BE HEARING THIS

Anyone who clicks on the audio link which will be presented in this thread.
But you can tell me off-site if you choose to remain anonymous. If you do, I'll say someone else is doing the voice when you're actually doing it.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

hey guys gr8 idea lets have this go to the woman from the ring setting off a nuclear explosion

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

hey guys gr8 idea lets have this go to the woman from the ring setting off a nuclear explosion

Hey, that's my idea... Which is not going to be added... Because Sal doesn't understand what's humorous about it... I need to tell you Sal, IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

but I'll see what I can do.

Thanks Sal.
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Anyone who clicks on the audio link which will be presented in this thread.
But you can tell me off-site if you choose to remain anonymous. If you do, I'll say someone else is doing the voice when you're actually doing it.

I'll consider it. It'd be fun.
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

I'll consider it. It'd be fun.

Fun is a very relative term, especially according to the person ._.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

So sal is going to spain and will be inactive for a month, sooo... Any nominations on who should take this over for the time?

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

pang. Except he's too lazy to actually do anything.

You see, pang is a sick, sick, man-woman.

chloe2512
chloe2512
5 posts
Nomad

Yea totes... xD

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

*shudders at the thought of work*

Lemme figure out what's going on with my schools internet with my computer... D=

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

*shudders at the thought of work*

Lemme figure out what's going on with my schools internet with my computer... D=

I knew it! pang, making up silly excuses to try to avoid working - for shame! I urge the people of AG to publicly humiliate pang and disgrace its honor forever!
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Actually, pang has an almost valid excuse.

Perhaps storm would like to head it up?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

It actually is a legitimate exscuse...the reason I haven't been on the chat in a few days. Going to talk to RA about it now actually.

Showing 226-240 of 276