ForumsSupport Forum[Solved] AG is acting weird

48 14756
kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

We are aware that the website is not working properly at the moment. Games are not loading and pages look strange. We've notified the admins about this issue. Currently, I can't provide you more information than this.

Please, post here if you find any other oddity and keep checking this thread for updates.

• 48 Replies
RaonAbsoluteZERO
RaonAbsoluteZERO
91 posts
Constable

This could also be a DOS attack by some bored hacker

gamer1111111
gamer1111111
204 posts
Farmer

I noticed that the site kind of looks like when I've tried to play from a mobile device. Most the games don't load except mmo's.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

This may take a while and will not be fixed until the staff gets to the office. So, please, be patient

Not all MMOs work, for example BEO ain't working.

BEO, as SSL2, is not under the MMO category. They're multiplayer games and, therefore, they're not working at the moment
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I can confirm it is not Flash Player related. My last update was a while ago and the problems occuring are not caused by this, but are server related as it seems. All we can do is wait untill the AG-HQ is represented and they can have a look at the problem.

For now, hang in there gamers and please keep checking for an update on the issue! Thank you all for your patience... =)

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

From what I've noticed..

-Front page is hardly loaded.
-Submit button is gone
-BB buttons lost colour/shading
-Add thread button gone completely
-Top bar is blank except my armatar
*when hovering over where my drop down area should be, it still shows up
-Games listing has lost colour
-Quest button gone
-Flag button gone
-Flags on profiles are gone
-Box around quests and comment/posts/rates/etc. info is gone
-On profile, games' screenshots are gone
-rating bar for games is missing
-games aren't loading

Sphinxtus
Sphinxtus
2 posts
Jester

any chance of an update by AG?

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

SSL2 and BEO are hosted on the same server as AG is.

MMO games like Dotd,Lots are hosted on another server, and therefore they are working.

So Flash Player is not a problem. I'm sure 100%

And I'm also 100% sure that the problem is at AG web server.

So, please, be patient

Ehsa
Ehsa
1 posts
Farmer

In fact,
Most part of .swf / .png files are missing. (deleted ? wrong path ?)
That's why you can't load games and why some button are missing. (Just check source code of any page, you will see ;D)

Lightgazer
Lightgazer
4 posts
Jester

something that may or may not interest you, i tried to log on 6 hours ago, and the site was like this. but when i tried to click links it would partially load, like i would see my name, my armatar and a few of the game pictures.. although i only got white screens when i clicked them. now i don't even get that

Patron03041
Patron03041
1 posts
Nomad

Gemcraft Labyrinth doesnt load, dont know if this helps

Greetings

Luxsum
Luxsum
1 posts
Shepherd

This down time shows me how much I love my games! I'm having major Gemcraft withdrawal. I have nothing useful to add, other than making a sacrifice in honor of Armor Games to the angered Tech Gods.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Home page looks like this for me.

Rather surprising. Went to bed last night = Everything fine. Get up this morning = Turmoil.

Kotos
Kotos
2 posts
Treasurer

Be patient. It's not a first time when AG feel's unwell. May be after that they become better!

prdatur
prdatur
1 posts
Peasant

Also please don't post something like game XY is not working. The problem is, that there is a problem with the webserver located at cache.armorgames.com, the system behind is caching some stuff like css stylesheets, javascript files and also the games are located there. The server returns a 404-Not found error. that's why the page looks ugly because the stylesheets are not loaded and therefore the browser don't know how to style the html-elements.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Things should be back to normal! Let me know if you see otherwise.

Showing 16-30 of 48