ForumsForum GamesDawn of Survival (RPG)

51 14224
rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

It is May 6th, 2058. For three years now, the world has been plagued by a strange virus that decimated the population. The effects of the virus were terrible. At first, you would be light headed for hours. Second, you would start to get a very hot fever, then at last, your body would start to convulse, until it stopped your heart.
You are one of the survivors of this virus, by careful isolation, you managed to avoid the virus. Now, though, there is no government, no electricity providers, nothing that we relied on. The night is dark, candles and gas lamps are the only source of light. You need to survive your way. But be careful, there is no shortage of bandits.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Age: (needs to be reasonable, if you want to play a small child your RP will be quite difficult, but as a middle aged or 18-28 year old player, it will be easiest)
Alignment: Neutral
Job: (your previous job before the virus. Depending on the job you choose, you will receive different gear and different amounts of money)
Money: 0
Gear: (you can only carry so much items. You won't be able to carry a sledge-hammer and some bricks at the same time. Leave this empty for now)
Health: Perfect
Hunger: Full
Thirst: Full

Any suggestions or comments are appreciated. If you think I've left something important out please tell me.

• 51 Replies
HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

Name: Marcus E.
Job: Unemployed, Failed Musician
Money: 20
Gear: Steel Bat, Water Bottle, Nutrient Bar, Guitar
Hunger: Full
Thirst: Full

"Hell yeah, I want your stuff, but I'm not going to take it! Are you coming with??" I tell the young man as I head outside, baseball bat swinging by my side.

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

Name: Pablo Cruz
Job: CDC Agent
Money: 80
Gear: Backpack, Ruger P345 Pistol
Backpack: Canned Beans (3), Water Bottle (3), MRE
Hunger: Moderate
Thirst: Moderate

*Would it be mean to mug this lil ol lady?*

I say hes perfectly fine, and he sent me here because we where playing tag and he liked me.

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

Can anyone take over this? I don't have the time anymore...

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

I would, but not many people like my RP style

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Rychus, I work ten hours a day, and I still update my RPG. Of course, my friends here have to wait for me to update at night, but I still keep it going.

It can't be that bad.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

You seem to have plenty of time to post on four other forum games. I'm guessing you've lost inspiration?

Showing 46-51 of 51