ForumsGamesBattlefield 4 or COD Ghost?

56 41096
wizardwaster
wizardwaster
2 posts
Nomad

Whats better, im looking for a community vote to see which the people think is better!

• 56 Replies
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

It looks like Call of duty ghosts is not a good game!
When I saw the mutiplayer Trailer I was not suprised at all!
I'm a BIG fan of call of duty but it looks like there has suprisment. Never ever played a battlefield game before but this might be my first.

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-tncEziQJETCCgULaCEnyw

Youtuber who does really in-depth analysis of Mail Sacks and ViDocs that Bungie release. You should check him out.

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Derp, posted that to the wrong thread. Just ignore it, unless you like Destiny, then click on it anyway.

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

Oooo destiny I will click

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

But implying CoD is somehow better because it has less stuff in it... That's hilariously painful to read, given the multitude of things BF has that CoD doesn't.

Saying a game is better just because it has more stuff in it is just as bad. Quantity over quality. Ironic that I said that while leaning on the cod side. I'm not saying cod is amazing, but battlefield isn't either. In my opinion the entire genera of modern military fps games is a bit dull now.
ScaryLlama
ScaryLlama
22 posts
Nomad

Honestly, i think BF4 is a better game. it has a wide open space and actually has teamwork. in COD, you are just running around and shooting people.

You get teamwork to an extent. BF4 is better for teamwork because there is more variety like vehicles, environmental destruction, ect, but it works to it's fullest potential when you play with people you know, same with CoD. I've never been in a BF3 game where everyone on my team in working together. The squad setup certainly gives the option for major strategy, but I don't see that utilized much.
KrissBoiixP
KrissBoiixP
75 posts
Nomad

I don't like when people say that bf4 is like bf3, Yes the visuals look similar, because they already look realistic. Everyone who dislikes bf series, should stop hating for a second and look some good gameplay or actually try the game out.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

In my opinion the entire genera of modern military fps games is a bit dull now.

I don't mind it but I would love for treyarch to make another world war 2 game I loved WAW and the only other game I can find that is close is red orchestra 2 but hardly anyone plays it especially in the action mode which is like core in cod.
Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

Battlefield 4 for me.

I just hate how marketing for COD Ghosts is saying that they have entirely original and new game mechanics even though they've already been implemented in other games. (Vaulting, Contextual Leaning, Sliding, etc.)

Oliverman
Oliverman
18 posts
Peasant

BF4

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I'm going to wait for BF4 beta to see how it runs.

espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

Not excited for neither. I played some BF4 beta and it looks much more like a CoD with vehicles than BF3. And CoD is dead for me since MW2.
But I can't wait for SW:Battlefront 3

GirIGamer
GirIGamer
26 posts
Nomad

I go for Battlefield 4 what I like on previous Battlefield 3 is the sound of weapons and explosive are more realistic than other FPS games.

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

I want COD Ghost. But since cod haters are all over the place. BF4.

BeowulfMarine
BeowulfMarine
39 posts
Nomad

Ghost for me. Not a fan of Battlefield :\\

Showing 16-30 of 56