ForumsThe TavernBattle of the Beasts (Current battle: pg. 39)

366 132277
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

This thread is just like Battle of the Bands or Battle of the Brands, except with creatures.
Basically all you do is you vote for an animal that would beat the other.
Today we will solve one of movies greatest mysteries:
Lions
http://eofdreams.com/data_images/dreams/lion/lion-05.jpg

Vs.

Bears
http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/005/cache/grizzly-bear_566_600x450.jpg

Which one is stronger?

• 366 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

(delete failed attempt)

Bees are bros.
http://i.imgur.com/uKORdwm.jpg

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Bees are indeed bros but wasps are ****** so I'm going with wasps.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Which one do I prefer? Bees.

Which one fares better in nature? Wasps.

So I guess I'll vote for wasps...

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

We're talking about beasts here.. the bee isn't even a beast. The beast is a bro like said before, they help us in a lot of ways and the environment themselves..

Wasps are just demons. They do absolutely nothing to contribute and all they do is annoy us and other animals. They can also be deadly... so wasps.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Welp, wasps are the winner of this round.

Time to do the battle I meant to do before this last one.

Freddy Krueger

VS

Michael Myers

This battle will end in 5 days. That's right 5, I've decided to shorten it because there aren't many votes on the last days.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Both creep me out, but I'm voting for Freddy Krueger, because he creeps me out the most.

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

Freddy Krueger it reminds me old times :P

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

I never saw a movie with Michael Myers, and only parts of one with Freddy Krueger. So I'll have to rely on wiki..

Freddy Krueger is really scary, and the thing with the dream world is quite refreshing compared to regular slash movies. However, that tranquil yet evil inhuman side of Michael Myers overweights quite definitely here. I vote MM.

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

Freddy, definitely. He messes with your mind. Michael can be scary too, but he's not much out of the ordinary. He just runs around with a knife. Put him up against Jason Voorhees or Leatherface, maybe, but not Freddy. He is in a league of his own.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I'd say Freddy Krueger looks more scary and vicious... However I've never seen either movie for Michael Myers or Freddy Krueger so I'm gonna have to go off looks, and Freddy wins for me.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Dude this battle is so one-sided.. You cannot compare these two since Freddy is like on his own thing. I mean.. Being a fan of these movies.. I gotta say that Freddy wins almost 99% of the time..

Then again Mike is pretty smart and he would probably find a devilish way to defeat him. Also as a beast Freds is way more creepy and crazy.. so.

I still vote Freds though. haha.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Freddy is charming, charismatic, witty, and so delightfully evil. You just don't see villains with that kind of sense of humor anymore. Michael Myers just doesn't have those same qualities about him, although Wayne's World was pretty funny.

But there's no comparison. Freddy has a better personality.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

1) wasps. Yeah I'm going to vote for a passed battle, I didn't get a chance to put my nail in the coffin.
When wasps sting, they leave behind a chemical that attracts more wasps, so that they can all swarm and attack you. Beautiful.

2) Freddy. Michael Myers was a horribly simple villain, in a horribly simple move, with horribly stupid victims.
Oh and can't forget the wonderful thinking in the beginning of the first movie where THE GUY LEAVES HIS CAR AS ESCAPED ASYLUM PATIENTS ARE WANDERIG THE GROUNDS.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

they leave behind a chemical that attracts more wasps, so that they can all swarm and attack you. Beautiful.

That applies to bees too.

Also, Michael Myers is like a Jason Vorhees, so it's not very original. Freddy is a really good villain packed with depth and original characterization.
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Also, Michael Myers is like a Jason Vorhees, so it's not very original. Freddy is a really good villain packed with depth and original characterization.

Ehmm kind of.. But even then I say even Jason beats him xD
Showing 241-255 of 366