Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Battle of the Beasts (Current battle: pg. 39)

Posted Feb 22, '14 at 8:23am

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,463 posts

Knight

I think while Cupid and Aphrodite might have slightly different areas of relevance, Aphrodite is still something like the main goddess in matters of love and passion. She obviously wins.

Posted Feb 22, '14 at 10:40pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,588 posts

Knight

Aphrodite has won the battle, it shows women really are the true species for love.

Except Storm, she has no love.

Time for next battle.

Slender Man

VS

Enderman

Posted Feb 22, '14 at 11:43pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

5,468 posts

Slenderman for sure, Slendy has given me many a nightmare, not a single one from the Endermen.

~Manly

Posted Feb 23, '14 at 9:22am

kingjac11

kingjac11

2,620 posts

Having been killed by both many times,I'll vote Slender man as he has killed me more

Posted Feb 23, '14 at 10:54am

09philj

09philj

2,285 posts

Slender. On the grounds that it is smarter and does not have the weakness of being unable to see men wearing pumpkins on their heads.

Posted Feb 23, '14 at 8:22pm

gh0sts

gh0sts

888 posts

Slender is an actual legend that some people are legitimately afraid of and not just some random game obstacle. I'll vote for Slender.

Posted Feb 23, '14 at 8:37pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

6,861 posts

Enderman look dumb and besides they don't have in Minecraft pocket edition. However, Slender is very creepy and some people are legitimately afraid that I know...

So Slender it is.
>thosearmsdoe

Posted Feb 24, '14 at 6:19pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,423 posts

Knight

Comparing Slenderman to a Minecraft monster? You might as well put Freddy Krueger against a Goomba.

Of course Slenderman wins. He's a real villain. Not "real" in the sense that he isn't fictional, but you get the idea. He has depth, as well as a story behind his character that people of certain age groups actually believe.

The only real similarity between these two that I see is that their names rhyme, but by that logic, you can just as easily battle Jeff the Killer against Wentworth Miller.

Posted Feb 28, '14 at 3:49pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,588 posts

Knight

Welp Slendy won in this battle that seems to have been a bit obvious now that I think about it more.

Now let's do a battle of two beasts everyone here should know and if you don't then you're a failure at ArmorGaming.

In this corner we have the blue mastodon, the trunked mammoth the Blue Elephant!(couldn't find a website with info about the blue elephant)

And in this corner we have the sushi loving feline, the big Felis catus, Sushi Cat!(there was a wiki but there was absolutely 0 info about sushi cat)

Battle will end in 5 to 6 days.

Posted Feb 28, '14 at 3:53pm

gh0sts

gh0sts

888 posts

Sushi Cat could just eat the Blue Elephant. What can the Blue Elephant due, jump on Sushi Cat?

Reply to Battle of the Beasts (Current battle: pg. 39)

You must be logged in to post a reply!