ForumsForum GamesThe end of days (Zombie RPG)

110 21044
sinboss
sinboss
109 posts
Nomad

The year is 2020 little of earths population lives. 5 years earlier we discovered a planet not to far away from us and sent drones to get some samples to see if the world was safe to live on the drones eventually returned to earth and some scientists studied the sample to find out the planet was not safe and couldnât sustain life they were going to move the sample and destroy it so it couldnât destroy earth like it did its last planet. While moving the sample it some how exploded, The facility was never heard from again some investigators went in and only 1 came out and he bit the closest civilian to him and it spread from there the CDC called it the Locust Disease.

Sheet:
Name:
GearLook at classes.)
CashLook at classes.)
Life:100/100
Hunger: Full
Thirst: Full
FollowersLook at classes.)
VehiclesLook at classes.)

Classes:

Marine:
Gear: 2 M67 grenades, M4 Carbine(30/120), M9 Berreta(15/45), AN/PVS-14(Night Vision Goggles), Ballistic Hearing Protection(BHP) Improved Modular Tactical Vest (IMTV),Individual First Aid Kit (IFAK) Motorola PRC-153 Integrated Intra -Squad Radio, Rifle Combat Optic (RCO) Canteen(100/100) 10 MRES.
Followers: PVT(Put Name) PVT(Put Name).
Vehicle: HMMWV.
Cash: 0

Construction Worker:
Gear: Hammer, 10 nails, 5 5 pound boards, 3 water bottles, construction outfit and 1 PB&J sandwich.
Followers: Partner(Put Name)
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma.
Cash: 50$

Doctor:
Gear: Lab coat, first aid kit, 3 bottles of painkillers and 1 water bottle.
Followers: None
Vehicle: Honda Accord.
Cash: 1500

Scientist:
Gear: Lab coat..
Followers: None.
Vehicle: Geo Metro.
Cash: 600

Lawyer:
Gear: Suitcase, suit Glock (10/20).
Followers: Civilian (Put Name).
Vehicle: 458 Italia
Cash: 1500

Business Owner:
Gear: Suit, suitcase, Remmington 12 gauge (3/10).
Followers: Friend(Put Name) Friend(Put Name) Friend(Put Name).
Vehicle: Ford F150 Ford F250.
Cash: 5000

Electrician:
Gear: Toolbox, hammer, 30 copper wires, casualwear.
Followers: Partner(Put Name).
Vehicle: Chevy Colorado.
Cash: 400

Cop:
Gear: Cop uniform, 9mm Glock (10/30), retractable metal baton, 2 sets of handcuffs, pepper spray, tazer(100/100).
Followers: Partner(Put Name)
Vehicle: Dodge Charger
Cash: 80

Hunter:
Gear: 30OT6(1/39), woodland camo, sleepingbag, tent, canteen(100/100) water purifier, 4 granola bars, small bag of jerky, matches, sunflower seeds and a full can of folgers.
Vehicle: ATV Ford f250.
Cash: 200

Farmer:
Gear: Remmington 12 gauge (3/20) overalls, 4 cans of beans, 1 box of corn, pitchfork.
Followers: None.
Vehicle:Old Chevy silverado.

Merchant:
Gear: 10 cans of beans, 10 cans of corn, 2 9mm glocks, Remmington 12 gauge, 100 9mm bullets, 30 12 gauge shells.
Followers: Freind(Put Name) Gaurd(Put Name) Gaurd(Put Name).
Vehicle: School bus, Ford F150
Cash: 0

• 110 Replies
sinboss
sinboss
109 posts
Nomad

Name: Jimmy Wood
Bio: After the apocalypse hit, Jimmy hunkered down and waited for the worst part to pass over. After a few weeks, he came out and gathered his supplies to become a merchant.
Gear: 17 cans of beans, 12 cans of corn, 4 loafs of bread, 3 9mm glocks, Remmington 12 gauge, 120 9mm bullets, 30 12 gauge shells, 3 gallons water (purified), 2 bagel loaves
Cash: 25
Followers: Friend (Timothy) Guard (Dave) Guard (Hunter) Scavenger (Marcus Martinez)
Vehicles: School Bus, Ford F150

You find nothing in the outdoors section usefull and food and water wise you found 3 gallons of water and 3 cans of beans and 2 bagel loaves.
-----------------
Name: Darwin Mond
Bio: Just keep driving...
Gear:Lab Coat, 13 cans of beans Glock 9mm(10/64), baseball bat and an M4 Carbine(30/60).
Followers: Guard (John Reker) Scavenger (Henry Cooper).
Vehicles: Geo Metro

You look and see theres a small town a couple miles down the road and a large city called nipton by vegas.
------------------------------------
Name : Brhundle Capio
Bio : Brhundle lived with his parents in farm. He learned farming ways so if his parents get old he can make their farm bigger. Many years have passed,they see the news that outbreak has come. His father gets a shotgun to protect them from Zombies. His father and mother died while protecting him. He just hide in a Barn with the animals inside. After hours he go outside and saw his mother and father as Zombie ! He get the shotgun and tears falling from his eyes. He shoots his parents... Brhundle lived alone killing those Zombies with revenge.
Gear : Remmington 12 Gauge (3/20) Overalls, 6 Cans of Beans, 1 Box of Corn, Pitchfork, knife, and 1 loaf of bread
Cash : 20
Life : 100/100
Hunger : Full
Thirst : Full
Followers : None
Vehicle : Old Chevy Silverado
Class : Farmer

The man disagrees and says he likes it inside the safe town.
--------------------
Name: Edward Simpson
Bio: I'm not good at bios. Here i did my bio.
Gear:2 M67 grenades, M4 Carbine(30/120), M9 Berreta(15/45), AN/PVS-14(Night Vision Goggles), army camo, Ballistic Hearing Protection(BHP) Improved Modular Tactical Vest (IMTV),Individual First Aid Kit (IFAK) Motorola PRC-153 Integrated Intra -Squad Radio, Rifle Combat Optic (RCO) Canteen(100/100) 7 MRES.
Cash:0
Followers: PVT(Simon) PVT(John).
Vehicle:HMMWV.
Class:Marine.

You go to the known location of the town they were in and your shot at. Simon said typical and John asks to go behind the tree and get a good aim on the man in case worst comes to worst.

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

Bio: After the apocalypse hit, Jimmy hunkered down and waited for the worst part to pass over. After a few weeks, he came out and gathered his supplies to become a merchant.
Gear: 17 cans of beans, 12 cans of corn, 4 loafs of bread, 3 9mm glocks, Remmington 12 gauge, 120 9mm bullets, 30 12 gauge shells, 3 gallons water (purified), 2 bagel loaves
Followers: Friend (Timothy) Guard (Dave) Guard (Hunter) Scavenger (Marcus Martinez)

I head out of town and keep on exploring, looting any cars on our way.

HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

Gear:Lab Coat, 13 cans of beans Glock 9mm(10/64), baseball bat and an M4 Carbine(30/60).

I inform my colleagues that we're headed to a small town by the city of Nipton

Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

Bio : Brhundle lived with his parents in farm. He learned farming ways so if his parents get old he can make their farm bigger. Many years have passed,they see the news that outbreak has come. His father gets a shotgun to protect them from Zombies. His father and mother died while protecting him. He just hide in a Barn with the animals inside. After hours he go outside and saw his mother and father as Zombie ! He get the shotgun and tears falling from his eyes. He shoots his parents... Brhundle lived alone killing those Zombies with revenge.
Gear : Remmington 12 Gauge (3/20) Overalls, 6 Cans of Beans, 1 Box of Corn, Pitchfork, knife, and 1 loaf of bread

"..."Are you sure about your answer? Do you have any other people know who wants to join my trip? -Me. Puts my hands inside my pocket.

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

Gear:2 M67 grenades, M4 Carbine(30/120), M9 Berreta(15/45), AN/PVS-14(Night Vision Goggles), army camo, Ballistic Hearing Protection(BHP) Improved Modular Tactical Vest (IMTV),Individual First Aid Kit (IFAK) Motorola PRC-153 Integrated Intra -Squad Radio, Rifle Combat Optic (RCO) Canteen(100/100) 7 MRES.

We go behind the tree and get a good aim on the man. If he's a zombie, we shoot him. If he's alive we rescue him.

sinboss
sinboss
109 posts
Nomad

Gear: 25 cans of beans, 20 cans of corn, 7 loafs of bread, 4 9mm glocks, Remmington 12 gauge, 120 9mm bullets, 30 12 gauge shells, 5 gallons water (purified), 2 bagel loaves

You found 3 cars and a bus not much and you arrived in Vegas.
------------------------------

John says no and Henry agrees they say that there from Nipton and its overrun and suggest the town not far away in the Californian mountains.
-----------------

He said that no one wants to leave the safest place in miles.
-----------------------------

Hes alive and asks if you know the mayor of New Wells.

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

Gear: 25 cans of beans, 20 cans of corn, 7 loafs of bread, 4 9mm glocks, Remmington 12 gauge, 120 9mm bullets, 30 12 gauge shells, 5 gallons water (purified), 2 bagel loaves

I set up shop and get ready to sell stuff to survivors.

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

Name: Edvin Jackson
Bio: I'll do it later
Gear: 30OT6(1/39), woodland camo, sleeping bag, tent, canteen(100/100) water purifier, 4 granola bars, small bag of jerky, matches, sunflower seeds and a full can of folgers.
Cash: $200
Life: 100/100
Vehicles: ATV Ford f250

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

"Yes, we do. Do you have anything important for him?" I reply.

HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

"Alright fine," I say. We start our trek to the mountain town immediately.

sinboss
sinboss
109 posts
Nomad

you might wanna reconsider seeing how the town is massed with Locusts in the 1 million range.
--------------
Gear: 30OT6(1/39), woodland camo, sleeping bag, tent, canteen(100/100) water purifier, 4 granola bars, small bag of jerky, matches, sunflower seeds and a full can of folgers.
Vehicles: ATV Ford f250

You wake up in your tent hearing moaning outside.
---------------

Yes if you help me get back to him you can have everything in my base.
----------------
You get to the border of Nevada and california and you ran out of gas. There are 2 Locusts around you and 2 cars if your lucky they might have gas.

And im sorry i haven't posted lately ive gotten caught up with family girlfriend and school so sorry hopefully we can get this going again

jcwgames
jcwgames
113 posts
Jester

Name: Argo Stevens
Bio: I'm just an engineer that is trying to survive and help others survive too.
Gear: Gear: Toolbox, hammer, 30 copper wires, casual wear.
Followers: Partner: Johnathan Salt
Vehicles: Chevy Colorado

Really, dude? No one has an axe?

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

Vehicles: ATV Ford f25

I get out of my tent pack it up then look around for the source of the moaning.

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

--

Umm... Locusts? I'm guessing you mean the insect. Well, if there are 1,000,000 locusts in the area, I would have seen that or noticed it as I came in to the area, not just now. If you mean zombies, I leave the town. If its the insects, I set out the bread for sale, but I keep the canned foods hidden unless someone asks for them. (Locusts go for crops like corn and beans. They would leave bread alone.)

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

"What do you have in your base?"

Showing 91-105 of 110