ForumsThe Tavern[req]Guess who's getting married!

495 106464
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

It has recently been announced that one of AG's finest has decided to take that enormous step into the famed land of wedding bliss.

The names of the engaged cannot be revealed at this time (until she says yes), but I have been requested to start this thread, so that we may begin the exclusive planning of the wedding ceremony (you know, the cake, pastor, decorations, location, honeymoon, ETC.) A certain robot will greatly appreciate it.

• 495 Replies
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Trying to get to 777 posts...

Anyway, where does the band go? In the back?

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

The band will play at the ceremony(*cough* the other thread, right now! *cough*) and at the after-party.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Storm didn't tell you? She emailed me a picture of you a couple months ago.

What, is that eyebrow giving you wet dreams?
Sorry, dude. She doesn't have my pic. And she's probably never going to find it. :P I'm very strict about having pics on the internet.

I believe you are the wrong Storm in this situation.
murasaki9
murasaki9
1,390 posts
Blacksmith

Is the wedding still on?? I've been gone so much and I'm so out of the loop! What was I supposed to do?? Make a cake or something??

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Is the wedding still on?

Got married like 2 days ago.
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

like 2 days ago

R2! You can't NOT KNOW. Was it two days? Possibly 3 or 4, or 5? What does "Like 2 days mean" LOL

Congrats on the Two day anniversary!

~~Your Friend Black~~
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Congrats on the Two day anniversary!

*Three. You posted on the 26th.
aggazaggashoofoo
aggazaggashoofoo
99 posts
Nomad

And where's my say in this? I have my rights. I demand to see a signed agreement or some form of proof if I'm gonna be a part of this ridiculous celebration. >:-(

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Aggz, its a well known tradition in the Cauacase to kidnappe your bride. so i adopted ti to the internet rules, therefor you didnt realy had a say from teh beggining. if for say a family member will kidnnape someone R2 care and love and do an exchange, it can be fixed.

sadly, the wedding already happened. therefor only the all mighy flying spaghetti monster can seperate this holy bond. or a nice bribe, i accept bribe as well.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

And where's my say in this?

Going off the typical rules of the world Aggs, you're just a dumb girl who should be seen and not heard.

In this case, however, exceptions can be made to a certain degree. (Like Danielo said, bribes are effective in a situation like this...)
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

I just watched this TV show in the NationalGeographic channel, Taboo, and there was a kidnapping and all.

Firstly, they say that the family always angry about kiddnaping marrige and sometimes will try to hurt the husband.
But tje importent part is:

The husband need to Compensate the kiddnaped wife family.
Aggz, choose some peoples who will represent your side. R2, choose your negotiators. I will be the Arbitrator.

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

The husband need to Compensate the kiddnaped wife family.
Aggz, choose some peoples who will represent your side. R2, choose your negotiators. I will be the Arbitrator.

I don't believe you. 0_0
Showing 481-492 of 495