ForumsThe Tavern[req]Guess who's getting married!

495 106500
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

It has recently been announced that one of AG's finest has decided to take that enormous step into the famed land of wedding bliss.

The names of the engaged cannot be revealed at this time (until she says yes), but I have been requested to start this thread, so that we may begin the exclusive planning of the wedding ceremony (you know, the cake, pastor, decorations, location, honeymoon, ETC.) A certain robot will greatly appreciate it.

• 495 Replies
gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

I thought about that crazy idea of massive skype camera chat. Or even a chat room. So it will be more intimate and, well, weddingy.

I can make a chat room for the wedding. What do you think R2?
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

For crying out loud, we don't live in the medieval ages. We don't marry people off under the age of 15.

Be quite fool woman! The show must go on!

Bouncer- Mino

Don't **** with me.

Band- Charlie, Mino, Xeano, Storm

The band is named XAWB. For info regarding line up, wedding playlist, and such, please refer to the XAWB Google Doc.

Can't we take a chance and just have a bouncer?

+1

If someone else stole my bridesmaid position... Sorry, I'm a little emotional when it comes to weddings... Then, maybe I could... Oh, jeez, sorry... Maybe I could be the dove releaser?

...please?

...pleeeaaasse?

Oh, you're going me that look!

I'M TOO FAT AREN'T I!?

*Runs away and devours 1000-piece cheeseball bucket*

D*MMIT GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF WOMAN THIS IS A WEDDING. *slaps*

The Google doc says Mino is the bouncer. And now that I'm too fat to do anything, I'll be the dove releaser. >

... you're a skinny white boy.
rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

Can I be the drummer?

(FYI I drum irl)

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Hmm, this wedding will be an interesting affair. Where's the lucky couple? I want to give them some bulletproof vests just in case Storm gets a gun.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

We need a honeymoon location. Since I'm paying for it, I intend to provide all the necessary commodities. A tent, a canteen, a box of matches, and a can of beans (or a one night stay in a motel 6 somewhere.)

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

I can provide a tent for them.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

A tent, a canteen, a box of matches, and a can of beans

Is this a honeymoon or are we camping with hobos?
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Rychus. I am the drummer. * sighs *

gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

So is that a yes or a no to making a chat for the wedding R2?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

So is that a yes or a no to making a chat for the wedding R2?

Maybe but the problem with chats is that everyone has to be on time. And we need to tell the times of everyone that is going.
gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

Maybe but the problem with chats is that everyone has to be on time. And we need to tell the times of everyone that is going.

Wouldn't we still need to do that if it was a thread?
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Wouldn't we still need to do that if it was a thread?

Not really. People would basically post one at a time like this:

Frank April 14, 2014: Aggs would you take R2D21999 to be your husband?

Aggs April 15, 2014: I do.

Basically they post whenever they can.
gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

Oh. But that would mean if someone was really tied up with something and couldn't make it for maybe a week everybody would have to wait a week. Of course the same thing would probably happen with the chat. =P

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Hmm, this wedding will be an interesting affair. Where's the lucky couple? I want to give them some bulletproof vests just in case Storm gets a gun.

Wise man. Be sure it can withstand hallow point bullets. Storm has a lot of those.
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Where's the lucky couple? I want to give them some bulletproof vests just in case Storm gets a gun.

I'M NOT GOING TO SHOOT MY OWN SISTER. =_="
R2, on the other hand....
Showing 76-90 of 495