ForumsThe Tavern[req]Guess who's getting married!

495 107131
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

It has recently been announced that one of AG's finest has decided to take that enormous step into the famed land of wedding bliss.

The names of the engaged cannot be revealed at this time (until she says yes), but I have been requested to start this thread, so that we may begin the exclusive planning of the wedding ceremony (you know, the cake, pastor, decorations, location, honeymoon, ETC.) A certain robot will greatly appreciate it.

• 495 Replies
rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

Anything open for me?

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Done! I'll bring my butterfly knife just in case.

A knife, you say? I'm sure you must be very careful not to lose it, who knows what kind of person could pick it up and use it to his or her whims...Here, to prevent any issues, I'll just take that from you.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Does someone have a big no no date?*

Yes, the rest of my life.

Hahaha my fiancé is such a jokester.

R2 still hasn't set a date,

I'm trying to figure out a date that would be perfect. I feel like winter break could be a good place for the wedding.

Someone said only two positions were left: Bridesmaid and Décor.

Actually bridesmaid should already be covered.

A knife, you say? I'm sure you must be very careful not to lose it, who knows what kind of person could pick it up and use it to his or her whims...Here, to prevent any issues, I'll just take that from you.

Can we please chain her to a chair?
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Can we please chain her to a chair?

She'll chew through the chains. Anyone have laser beams around so we can sort of box her in?
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Anyone have laser beams around so we can sort of box her in?

I know a guy.
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I know a guy.

Well I know a guy that knows a guy that knows a guy that knows a guy that knows a guy that knows this guy's cousin... that knows a guy that knows a guy that knows a guy that knows guy that knows a girl that knows this guy whose brother probably knows the guy that you know.

Anyways, are we really sure that Storm can't eat concentrated light particles or electromagnetic radiation? She's a femalloid, not a human, guys.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Anyways, are we really sure that Storm can't eat concentrated light particles or electromagnetic radiation? She's a femalloid, not a human, guys.

Just bring a horse, she's allergic and terrified of the things.
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

I have an idea! Storm, you are jealous arent you? Sgoukd i hook you up with Xeabo? *wink wink*

Yo Xeano! Wassup homie? Ima heard stromizzle is crazy on your fox ***! Whatta say?

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Sgoukd i hook you up with Xeabi?

Should*, Xeano*

Mobile typing sucks.
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Should*, Xeano*

Mobile typing sucks.

'Tis weird. I never heard someone using mobile here.
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

I've used it on occasion and I believe pokemonrocks126 has too.

R2, did you actually ask aggs whether she wanted to go through with this? I mean, you proposed, but... did you pay heed to her response? I'll put it here in a quote...

no*brings out knife*

Besides which, I know you live in a reinforced steel box in Siberia. I petitioned the UN to put you there, y'know.
Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

I call organ player.

Someone hand me a scalpel.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

R2, did you actually ask aggs whether she wanted to go through with this? I mean, you proposed, but... did you pay heed to her response?

Like I said before, she said yes on a chat. She's saying no to hide her true feelings until the wedding.
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Where will the wedding be held..? In your box? Unlikely, it's 5x5x5 metres.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

In a chat. If you haven't been noticing we've been talking about it a couple pages back.

Showing 166-180 of 495