ForumsNews and FeedbackPersonal messaging (PM)

4 4183
hezdog
hezdog
151 posts
Peasant

I think AG should have a way to message other users directly or have some kind of 'chat' function.
This would make having private conversations much more do able, instead of having to go on a muliplayer game or finding a way to contact each other outside of AG.
As of right now the only way to contact people is by leaving a comment on their profile where everyone can see. Users also have to check their profiles to ever see these messages and some users have not even been to their profile page since the day they made the account.
A chat or messaging function on ArmorGames would help users quickly and effectively talk to each other in order to, meet up on muliplayer games, organize events, talk about more private things, etc.
A PM function would make AG a much more user friendly place.

Please let me know what you think.

• 4 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Yes. This feature was actually in the AG3 beta 2-3 years ago before being shutdown, I'm not sure why they haven't transferred all those new features yet. Pictures here.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

I would like to see this too. Then I could finally talk ish about Maverick without him knowing.

jayjay9
jayjay9
487 posts
Peasant

Yeah I also requested this back in 2011, but it didn't get any response...
So it's nice to finally see another post about it!
I support this idea.

cbt2629
cbt2629
2 posts
Peasant

yes this is a very much need feature, have been playing 3 months and i never even knew to check profile page, this would be an awesome addition to armor games and more people would play -more user friendly I play shy shard and would be a great help

Showing 1-4 of 4