ForumsWEPRChildren?

38 5991
Xanatu
Xanatu
139 posts
Nomad

Most people that I know would like to have children when they become adults.I can't help thinking that having children has more negative effects on the parents than positive.I mean,the parents have to pay thousands of dollars to take care of the child(ren),and they also miss thousands of hours that could be spent doing anything else that is enjoyable.I know for a fact that I do not want to father spawn when I "grow up".What is everyones'stance/opinion on having children?

• 38 Replies
EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

Children are good because they help you be more responsible, by taking care of them.

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

Here's a quote from one of my favorite T.V. shows Scrubs.

"Children are like dogs that slowly learn how to talk"

It went something like that at least...

Now to the question... Children? I'm only fourteen, my parent's would get pissed if I had some.

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

yes i wud your perents gave you burth and come on i think that most poeple think that kids a graet and that seems so selfish to think you the best thin dont leev your mark on the next jen i will

Xanatu
Xanatu
139 posts
Nomad

Do you spell like a complete idiot on purpose?

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

yes

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

and your the http://www.idiotoftheday.com/IOTDlogo.png

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

you're* :P

i literllay lol-ed

Xanatu
Xanatu
139 posts
Nomad

Yeah, me too. XD

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

[quote]Most people that I know would like to have children when they become adults.I can't help thinking that having children has more negative effects on the parents than positive.I mean,the parents have to pay thousands of dollars to take care of the child(ren),and they also miss thousands of hours that could be spent doing anything else that is enjoyable.I know for a fact that I do not want to father spawn when I "grow up".What is everyones'stance/opinion on having children
thats extreemly selfish comment

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I used to freak my classmates (at my all boys' high school) out with this question:

"Have you ever thought how you'd do as a father?"

I asked because I knew it wasn't a question we were equipped to answer at that age, just to see what kind of response I'd get. It went like this:

<_< "..." >_> "..." o_o "...are you on drugs?"

My quick answer: I'm not ready to consider such.

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

id probeble be goodb i dont and will never get drunk and never do drug's and will never smash my kids wiv a belt and such

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
584 posts
Nomad

If/when I get married I don't plan to have children because of most of the reasons listed on the front page

flashgamer233
flashgamer233
62 posts
Nomad

children are the joy of life u see the grow and grow i hope ill have children later...a lot later....really a lot later

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

Children I think are the gateway to pass knowledge onto so it doesn't become forgotten until another person trys it!

For example: my mom and dad jumped off bridges

How to do it: stick your legs together go in standing at an angle so you stick in the mud with your feet
or go in like this / and end up like this - in the water

NEVER DIVE

Now I don't have to kill myself figuring out how to jump off of bridges and can pass this on to future generations of bridge jumping :P

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

well children may be cute an everything when they are little but eventually itll get really bad, wen they turn into teenagers theyll go in a spending frenzy putting more pressure on the financial strain, most likely they will join one of the stereotypical groups (gangsters, emos, etc.) and will cost money to keep they're wants satysfied (i know i spelled that wrong, get over it) they teenagers will eventually rebel against...basicly everything the parents are for *cough* me *cough* and will basicly make the parents feel like they have worked to care for the child for so long pointless

Showing 16-30 of 38