ForumsWEPR2013: Man Truly Deserving of Nobel Peace Prize is Finally Nominated

24 17256
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

It has finally happened people! Since the first award was given in 1901, someone who actually truly deserves it is being nominated.

Vladimir Putin, a god amongst men, the savior of all that is beautiful, and now the Nobelist of Nobel Peace Prize winners (a title he now already holds, for the award shall obviously be given to him).

• 24 Replies
wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Vladimir Putin

pang... I love you man, but you are going to start a AG civil war with that comment. *revokes account* I'm not involved in this!
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

I would just like to clarify that NOBEL PRIZES and NOBEL PEACE PRIZES are two completely different things. Obama did not receive a NOBEL PRIZE.

Not exactly. It was a Nobel Prize. It was the Nobel Prize in the category of Peace. The Nobel Prize has a number of categories, Physics, Peace, Physiology/Medicine, Chemistry and Literature.
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

So ill pop up the racial hell:

How is that 6/8 of the winners are jewish?

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

Why would it be corruption? He actually deserve it

he started the war in libya and instantly shoving it off to the UN and mainly the EU. and when the guy was captured within a year instead of 10 year. he was taking the glory for doing so... but nooo let me correct myself befor someone else does. it of course wasn't usa who started it.. it was the UN... uhu... and a dicky-toy is a childs toy
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

The OPCW won. Poor Putin.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Today truly is a day for mourn =(

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

There's always next year!

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Today truly is a day for mourn =(

It is sad. Because stopping the USA and France from bombing Syria for using the chemical weapons that Russia sold them was a great achievement that completely outweighs everything that's going on in Russia at the moment.
But seriously, no Nobel Prize? Well not to worry, I'm sure the Nobel Committee will all have been bundled into the back of an armoured sedan car, shot, compacted, weighted and buried outside Archangel by Boxing Day.
Showing 16-24 of 24