Phuc5050

Phuc5050

1 post

I need help on the "Tenis" one. >.

Posted Oct 6, '13 at 4:29pm

Reton8

Reton8

2,934 posts

mount machine guns (max is 4) on a block and have those guns fire out of ammo on your doll.

Max is four on an upgraded block. Max is two on an un-upgraded block.

Posted Oct 7, '13 at 9:33am

GoldFloyd

GoldFloyd

3 posts

The only one I need is Boom! I must have blown up more than 200 mines over the course of doing the other achievements and quests, but it's not complete.

Posted Oct 7, '13 at 9:52am

Olinser

Olinser

537 posts

@Leesie - screenshots aren't really going to help because of the randomness of it. If you are just a pixel or two off on your placement, you get a mine kill instead of an arrow kill.

I did all the achievements in about 40 minutes. My tips for getting the lesser-damage fatalities:

-Less is more. At no point do you need to actually spend all of your money to get the fatalities. I got most of them with several hundred dollars unspent

-If you're filling up the screen with different weapons, the likelihood of you getting a specific fatality drops significantly

-Ideally, you have a few rocket launchers or guns that do most of the damage and get spent, and then the jumpers bounce them around until they die on a much less damaging item.

-If you're close, then at the start place a single mine in various places. This DRASTICALLY affects the course the dummy takes. I got almost all of the achievements with about 10-12 Guns in the top right corner (I forget exactly how many, I think it was 6 on the ceiling, 5 on the right wall, all clustered in the top right corner), and jumpers on the floor. The Guns run out right before the Ragdoll dies, and then it jumps around trying to hit whatever other obstacle I want it to die on. If it dies on the jumper instead of the obstacle, drop a mine somewhere, and repeat.

Posted Oct 8, '13 at 1:39pm

DrackenDarck

DrackenDarck

68 posts

What is "Number 5"? Can someone Help me?

Posted Oct 8, '13 at 1:44pm

DrackenDarck

DrackenDarck

68 posts

*edit: I have the Number 5 now but... what was it?

Posted Oct 8, '13 at 1:49pm

Gantic

Gantic

11,049 posts

Number 5 was a fatality on a dummy with the number 5.

Posted Oct 9, '13 at 7:37am

DrackenDarck

DrackenDarck

68 posts

The dummy have a Number?

Posted Oct 9, '13 at 2:56pm

TheDarkEel

TheDarkEel

2 posts

How do you get new weapons?

Posted Oct 9, '13 at 3:01pm

TheDarkEel