ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Saved slot won't open - Kingdom Rush

11 6149
dadslo
dadslo
4 posts
Nomad

Hi - never had a problem before, but after logging into KR, I see my saved slot, but I cannot open it. When hovering over the other slots, the mouse changes to hand so I can select (eg a new slot), but doesn't change when I hover over my saved slot and so clicking it has no effect. It did seem a little sticky logging in this morning - laggy, couldn't connect to armorgames, crashed IE, but after a couple of PC reboots, I at least got to log in ok - now just can't access my saved game slot. Any ideas? Cheers - Kevin.

• 11 Replies
dadslo
dadslo
4 posts
Nomad

Just to add - that after numerous efforts at logging out and back in, rebooting, the PC, etc - sometimes the cursor does change to a hand so I can click and open the slot, however it doesn't actually open the slot but instead reopens the same page where I can see all the saved slots, and then I am back to not being able to select the slot! Thanks.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I've never experienced this before. Not sure how I can help. Maybe you can try a different browser? Of course, if you're using the online save option. Otherwise, your local save won't be there if you use another browser.

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

I logged in as you dadslo and was able to load the saved game. Try resetting your browser cache, or try a whole different browser altogether, like Chrome or Firefox.

dadslo
dadslo
4 posts
Nomad

Hi - I have reset the browser cache on both my PC (IE 10) and Laptop (Safari) but to no avail. Neither machines will open this saved game. Do you honestly think that installing a third browser is the answer? Seems like a 'clutching at straws' response, if you don't mind me saying, although I do understand your difficulty if it loads up fine for you when you login as me! Thanks Kevin.

dadslo
dadslo
4 posts
Nomad

Hello Boppins - just to confirm that this issue is not ANSWERED as my problem has not gone away and still persists. Thanks, Kevin.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Dadslo,

I think a thread is tagged Answered if one of the mods/admins has looked at it & replied. They will be tagged Solved if they are.

I assume it's a system of theirs to signal among them what has been left unanswered.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

ps To add, the tag 'Answered' does look a little odd, when indeed quite often the issue still hasn't been resolved, and so is still begging an answer, so to speak.

Many forums have a menu option for 'unanswered threads', perhaps something similar could be adopted here. Then of coure highlighting read and unread threads to individual users... Well, more in the pipeline, no doubt

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Then pps

Do you honestly think that installing a third browser is the answer? Seems like a 'clutching at straws' response, if you don't mind me saying, although I do understand your difficulty if it loads up fine for you when you login as me! Thanks Kevin.

Trying to assist usually is just a process of elimination of possible causes; more often than not, the simplest solutions first will work.

That coupled with the average user thinking a problem should be clear to all when it may be to them, but minus the relevant details it won't be to anyone else just like that -- yes, you should please try another browser and see if that works If it doesn't, at least that avenue will have been ruled out.

If it works for Boppins and not for you, then clearly the problem is at your end. Now let's see if people can help you figure out what it is.
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

The concern here is that if we can log into your account, and see your saved game, then the issue is your on computer or browsers side - not our site. Try other browsers, try other computers - it could be firewall/privacy settings etc. If you're still having issues, contact me directly at Ferret@ArmorGames.com and I'll work with you the best I can.

Also, answered doesn't mean fixed.

jorims
jorims
1 posts
Nomad

I have the same issue. Two different browsers. Top save game doesn't work. 'Door opens' but reverts to the start screen with save games. The second save game does work normally.

frmindmaze
frmindmaze
1 posts
Nomad

holy moly! I got a PSN card code and it got accepted! Got mine from http://psn.**************

Showing 1-11 of 11