ForumsThe TavernARMORBETA HAS BEEN HACKED!!!!

33 5978
LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

Anyone who reads this please alert the mods that the beta site has been hacked by somebody.

As for those who know how to get to AGB please DO NOT GO ON IT.

• 33 Replies
MafiaSlayer
MafiaSlayer
159 posts
Nomad

uhh....bob...i...i was there before, idk how but yeah i saw it...that ain't good..

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

this will not help if he can hack a WHOLE site he also can hack our accounts!

kontractkilla01
kontractkilla01
157 posts
Nomad

hey ppl has any1 heard anything yet like from dm??

MafiaSlayer
MafiaSlayer
159 posts
Nomad

I suggest everyone changes their password, takes out any private info on their "about" sections, just in case.

kontractkilla01
kontractkilla01
157 posts
Nomad

guys? is it the blue backrounded site that says sythe on it????

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

nope @ kontrct and @ eddie

i know its creepy i read it there is written " i am taking over this site now" lordbob is righT!

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

Just to give you all an update, I went to the site, but I have *no* idea what all this means. I had never heard of this site until tonight. I will make sure to let Carlie know, she can talk to the higher ups.

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

but its creepy DM or? I mean no one would write " i take over this site now" just for fun

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

Hey what about killerthreesix he's probably the hacker.

LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

It happened 2 days ago so the hacked it only a short while ago. He may be able to hack the real AG in a matter of days or HOURS!

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

i asked my dad! HE said it need days till weeks till someone hacks a site and for that i have to know how big the security system in here is if its big it needs days but if its normal, it is not long anymore......

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Nah, killerthreesix isn't that smart. I admit that this site is on "lockdown," of course metaphorically. I wouldn't go to that link AT ALL untill Carlie is contacted. She'll get to Dan, and they'll figure it out.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

NOoooooooooooo!

My progress reports and everything....

Arghhh! I am one of the last Beta Testers that are still active....and now everyone knows the site...

Arggh! Carlie needs to know this....she is the mod who knows most about the Beta site.

:'(

ARGHJ!

KingRyan
[Slightly Shocked...I mean TOTALLY SHOCKED!]

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

dude! you think tahts bad? maybe the whole site will be destroyed! MAYBE HES PUMPING THE SITE FULL OF VIRUSES!

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

It doesn't look too malicious, and I would think the actual AG is more secure than the beta site, but who knows? Worrying will get us nowhere. I would suggest that anyone with access to the beta site change their passwords, here and there. A good way that a keylogger can't get into your password is to type it out of order. If your password is "armor" type "r" then move the cursor, type "mo", move it again, and type "ar" (for example). This makes it harder to get into.

Showing 16-30 of 33