ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Can't rate games or leave comments

6 3436
DecoyDeeskeh
DecoyDeeskeh
5 posts
Nomad

Hi guys,

I just made a profile yesterday and I think this site is awsome! I think I understand almost everythink and I played a few games. But with almost every game I can't leave a comment because the comment section can't be loaded. And I can't find the rate bar?

• 6 Replies
DecoyDeeskeh
DecoyDeeskeh
5 posts
Nomad

I always use google chrome, I checked internet explorer but with this browser the comment section doens't work ether. And above that, internet explorer is way slower.

So I went back to google chrome and try'ed some random games, and sometimes it works, and sometimes is doens't. Most of the time it does not. And, to answer you quistion, no the game description part doens't work ether.

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

What game(s) are you seeing this on? If you refresh the page a few times, is it consistently not there? And if possible can you post a screenshot of what it looks like -- can upload to imgur.com

DecoyDeeskeh
DecoyDeeskeh
5 posts
Nomad

the games I play the most are bush wacker 2 and game of thrones. With these 2 games it never works. Other games I've tried have the same problem. I have tried to refresh the pages a few times with both games buth that doens't work ether..

I will try to post a screenshot

DecoyDeeskeh
DecoyDeeskeh
5 posts
Nomad

http://i.imgur.com/kouWDVB.png

DecoyDeeskeh
DecoyDeeskeh
5 posts
Nomad

yeah a few, but not a lot.. Some of them worked but not all of them

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Some of them worked but not all of them

Can you check again and make sure that is what you see?
Showing 1-6 of 6