ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Why none of the games are loading?

8 2694
masterarctic13
masterarctic13
2 posts
Peasant

hi armor games. am loving your website very much but there is a problem am unable to play any game when ever i open a game there is just a blank black screen it started today. i also tried to shut down my computer,restarted it but no change my flash player is also up to date please help armor games. i hope you'll find a solution soon.

• 8 Replies
Troglodit
Troglodit
14 posts
Jester

fix your flash player dude

masterarctic13
masterarctic13
2 posts
Peasant

thx guys ill try these methods out thx once again

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Often this can have to do with ad blockers or firewalls. K9 in specific is a big culprit lately it seems. Also if your at school or work, certain firewalls block Google Ads/YouTube which could cause issues.

SpearAndSword
SpearAndSword
41 posts
Nomad

"there is just a blank black screen it started today"

I assume this is your home computer? Do you or your family use a &quotrotection" or filter program like K9 or something? It could be that a parent or admin recently changed those settings to block games and or youtube.

roadrunner2n
roadrunner2n
3 posts
Shepherd

Actually I can't seem to load any games (except MMO) on FF. And I believe it has something to do with that Nivea ad at the begining-it just crashes after the first few seconds (On IE loads but then again the advertisement wasn't there)

boderik
boderik
1 posts
Nomad

Hi, am having the same problem over the last few days
pretty much all games - the advert video loads and is visible for the first 2 or 3 seconds. Small prompt showing countdown to exit the video click starts at 5 secs then shows 4 then jumps back to 5 then screen goes black !

I havent made any hardware or software changes at all.
Am using Firefox if that helps

jerryahmed
jerryahmed
13 posts
Shepherd

I m using Javascript Popup blocker, so is that is blocking my games?

SpearAndSword
SpearAndSword
41 posts
Nomad

Could be, disable it and see. Can you normally see Youtube videos (i.e. you can go to their website okay)?

Showing 1-8 of 8