Reton8
3,173 posts
King

I felt a need to share this.
I have been playing Papa's Freezeria from:
September 18th to October 9th
(22 real life days) and
156 in-game days

I finally obtained the "Go For the Gold" (Earn gold customer awards on all customers!) in-game badge.

My rank was:

My Score:

My Spot on the all-time top score list:
459 (out of 247,000 +)

http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a627/Reton8/AG%20Image%20Uploads/PFAchievemnts1.png
http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a627/Reton8/AG%20Image%20Uploads/PFAchievemnts2.png

• 6 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Well done, great achievement! =)

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Well done, great achievement! =)

Yay! : ]

Nothing really happens when you get the last in-game badge. I had to do something to make it feel worthwhile lol.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I don't have enough time to play a lot of games through to the end like I used to, so now I focus on getting as much Quests as possible when gaming and not being occupied with anything else here.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

I don't have enough time to play a lot of games through to the end like I used to, so now I focus on getting as much Quests as possible when gaming and not being occupied with anything else here.

Yeah, most the time I do the same thing. Once I get the last quest I stop lol. You do have a very impressive profile, lots of merits, pretty much every quest, a lot of forum post, comments, games rated. I'm trying to follow in your footsteps :]

Okay I have an idea. What if there was a thread where AG users could post their achievements, like photos of getting 100% completion of a game, or a legitimate high score, getting all quests on a particular game, or getting all the in-game achievements on a particular game. I feel it would give players an incentive to thoroughly finish a game and for players that usually 100% games they could feel more rewarded for doing so.

But, I bet the thread would quickly become inactive, as posting images can be difficult for some, and the forums aren't overly active nowadays. Just my thought lol.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Let's just say I'm already thinking along those lines... I'm working on an idea, but it is still in progress. Hang in there!

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Let's just say I'm already thinking along those lines... I'm working on an idea, but it is still in progress. Hang in there!

Alright! :]
Showing 1-6 of 6