ForumsNews and FeedbackThe decaying quality of games

3 4619
PhsycoDragon
PhsycoDragon
40 posts
Nomad

On the home page you used to see tons of high quality games, now you see games in the 40, something that almost never happened. So here is my suggestion:

Create a separate website where all games will be posted, those with a higher rating than 60, goes to the main site!

• 3 Replies
bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

Er... To be honest, a lot of the games that get those poor ratings are underrated. I still see high quality games made by talented designers, artists and programmers. Be a little more appreciative, if the big licensed developers were the only ones who made games on the site, the waits would be unbearable.

PhsycoDragon
PhsycoDragon
40 posts
Nomad

I agree, there are a lot of very good games, just a lot less than there used to be, thats all.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Ratings are a very, very personal thing.
Also some games get a low rating because of minor (or major) bugs, and when thy fixed these bugs they havent any chance to get rid of this low ratings.

And how you would manange it? How will you make sure you have enough ratings on the "all games" site to get a minimum of fairness? Most users may only check the "good" site, not the "all" site, which could lead into some kind of "distortion-ratings".

And all that to prevent some users from seeing/testing/rate "bad" games... sometimes you have this "bad-games"-waves, sometimes you have the more "high-quality"-waves... i dont see any need for a "sort-off".

Showing 1-3 of 3