ForumsGamesRebuild 3 alpha / kickstarter

28 25205
sarahnorthway
sarahnorthway
2 posts
Nomad

Hi! I'm the developer of Rebuild and Rebuild 2. I should let you all know that I've been working on a third game for the last six months and there will be a free version of it here on Armor Games, due in spring 2014.

Since Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville is going to be way bigger than the first two games, I'm running a Kickstarter campaign to help fund the art and writing and music and stuff (no more Sarah stickmen art for you - I hired two real artists this time!). Backers can get rewards like the PC downloadable version, access to the Alpha playtest, and their names in the game. If you really love my first two games and want to help me make the third one, please come check it out:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sarahnorthway/rebuild-gangs-of-deadsville

And look for Rebuild 3 here on AG in 2014!

• 28 Replies
trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

Awesome! You're even funded already!

stickgeneral
stickgeneral
1 posts
Nomad

I hope you'll get more fans coming to the Rebuild series. We have have proven our loyalty to you though!

redredgreengreen
redredgreengreen
1 posts
Peasant

Love the series. Played the second game through mulipule times, and heard good thing from the mobile version. I got a new tablet, and am going to deffinitly get it. Good luck with the game!

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

The Rebuild series as been one of my favorite zombie and city management-esque type of games and I was wondering when was the next sequel. I'm glad the Kickstarter was funded, although I would have liked to support it myself.

Good luck on the development! One of your many supporters will be waiting. ^_^

Wyatt23150
Wyatt23150
1 posts
Nomad

I was just playing rebuild 2 and got a scientist called Professor Northway xD

stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

I didn't know you were a woman!
But seriously, I loved your two previous games. I would be happy to help by donating. Keep up the great work, you are truly one of the greatest flash developers out there.

V1p3rxxx
V1p3rxxx
3 posts
Farmer

Whoa seems like it's going to be very interesting

Navratilec
Navratilec
2 posts
Peasant

Yes, perfect. I love Rebuild1, 2. Its good for killing time and its easily saied - perfect.

RedProdigyRey
RedProdigyRey
1 posts
Nomad

i love u sarah north way your awsome i cant wait to play rebuild 3 gangs of deadsville

legolover12
legolover12
76 posts
Peasant

I thought Rebuild 1 was kinda boring,and then I saw there was Rebuild 2. I never got very far in the first,mostly because it was a bit hard for me (at the time.)When I played the second,I got literally all of the endings in one game.

[b][i]Here's hoping for a great Rebuild 3!

CptMojang
CptMojang
1 posts
Nomad

I first found the Rebuild series about 2-3 years ago (Approximately), i played the first one and absolutely LOVED it. After a while, i was looking on the game site again and saw rebuild 2, just about jumped out of my chair when I saw it! Earlier this month i was remembering cool games i've played, remembered the game, not the name! I searched HOURS until i found it again, rebuild! I was curious and searched for a Rebuild 3, since I haven't played in a while! I was a little disappointed i will have to wait for spring to get to play it... But! I love being part of Alpha gaming! Being one of the first few to be able to play it is very cool for me! I LOVED minecraft alpha and it just keeps getting better throught he updates! I love minecraft because it is addicting and every update gets rid of tons of lag and adds lots of new items. And like I always say, NEVER judge a game by it's graphics!

alam125
alam125
1 posts
Peasant

this is going to be the best game ever

lau_patual
lau_patual
1 posts
Peasant

man we all love you so much we all cant wait ofr rebuild 3 gangs of deadsville

zombboss
zombboss
2 posts
Peasant

your probably the second best zombie game creator sorry sarah but I think just by a bit walking dead is better but im still gonna play your games

zombboss
zombboss
2 posts
Peasant

and also sorry sarah but I hate rebuild 1

Showing 1-15 of 28