ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Puchase Disappearance

6 9519
vivitar
vivitar
2 posts
Nomad

Approximately a year ago, I bought the "Survival Kit" premium content for The Last Stand 3: Union City, and I decided to revisit the game, only I can't access the premium content in the game anymore. In fact, the purchase disappeared from my whole account. I am not lying when I say I did buy it, as I have a character that has the pack in the save file (link to picture at end). I do have another account that I thought I couldn't use due to an Armor Games glitch when signing up, but that account doesn't have any purchase history either. So is there anything I can do? Is it an Armor Games glitch? Do I need to re-purchase it?

• 6 Replies
vivitar
vivitar
2 posts
Nomad

Crap forgot link.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/106843338365651947493/posts

Leads to my google+ page. Sorry, first time uploading image to internet, couldn't think of anywhere I had an account to upload it.
Should be the top post.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Did you buy through ArmorGames, or directly from ConArtists, the makers?

I'm not sure about the connection, if any, between the two, but my guess is you'll need to take it up with the latter. http://conartistgames.com/ .

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Could you try now? If it's not working, send me an e-mail at Ferret@ArmorGames.com and I'll fix it for you!

kyleyellow0
kyleyellow0
11 posts
Nomad

i am really mad right now.... i had just bought :the huge halloween hamper" and the second last gas package for The last stand - Dead zone...... ok what do i do cause i have never even received my products that i bought for the game and i am really mad right now..... i dont even have my gas that i find in missions and my medical supplys are all gon now... what the heck i want my items that i bought....... this needs to be fixed NOW!!!

kyleyellow0
kyleyellow0
11 posts
Nomad

Ferret please help me with this stupid bug please....

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Sadly I don't fix the Dead Zone items, that's the Dead Zone team. Did you submit a ticket with them? You can reach them here.

Showing 1-6 of 6