ForumsSupport Forum[Closed] Problems with MMO

219 82062
HughMasters
HughMasters
3 posts
Peasant

I been trying to conect to the last stand-deadzone...but it always says "connection error"

• 219 Replies
SirDumps
SirDumps
3 posts
Shepherd

Just chiming in. Can't access DotD or LotS since early yesterday. I don't suppose AG will reimburse us lost in-game rewards. :/

Cvoro
Cvoro
1 posts
Peasant

wtf are they doing!? fix it already or give some ETA over here.

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

This is very embarrasing and, in my eyes, should be a major wake up call for AG. You guys should have your tech team's number at all time incase something like this, or worse, happens. Futermore, they should be able to fix the problem from their very own home rather than having to run over to the office. This is just very sad, over 10 hours of waiting and still no results.

Malfury
Malfury
10 posts
Peasant

Thinking that I gave my money to a company which is neither able to solve a problem in more than 12 hours makes me really sad. How it is possible? And the only official post is that they haven't seen the problem beacuse they are not inside their offices? Come on, AG. You should give us a 24/7/365 service, but without considering this, it is still unbearable that you haven't given us any news, today is not Sunday in any part of the world -.-"""

fedex69
fedex69
1 posts
Blacksmith

AG you are the worst company ever

HP777
HP777
2 posts
Nomad

Yes it is rather vexing, especially if you've spent money on an MMO. Armor Games response has been wholly unacceptable.

hellboyjay
hellboyjay
1 posts
Nomad

hi guys im haveing probles with lots says i need to be loged in to comment or play but im loged in dont no what i can do :/

eset
eset
7 posts
Marquis

hellboyjay: The problem is on AG's end. So far the only response we've gotten is

Yes, there are some issues with MMOs at the moment. I've notified the admins about the problem, but they won't be looking into this issue until the get to the office, which may take a while.

Thanks for your patience

I'd recommend either watching grass grow or paint dry--both are more responsive than the AG Team.
drake112
drake112
2 posts
Shepherd

11hours downtime and still counting. How is this acceptable? No notifications, nor uptades. Someone should be forced to do basic customer service training on AG.

Time equals money.

xank
xank
4 posts
Nomad

I'd really like to transfer my account off AG for games that have their own website...

vvv1968
vvv1968
3 posts
Jester

http://prntscr.com/1zdubk

StDrake
StDrake
194 posts
Lord

In case the AG staff didn't find the cause yet there's been suggestions that it might be your pages SSL certificate running out of date - and those MMOs often require a secure connection.

b6705021
b6705021
2 posts
Jester

Please transfer my online-game accounts to the games themselves. I don't want to bind myself to such bad service.
Playing games through armor games is a big mistake and I have no chance to correct it. All the money I spent in game will waste only because AG crash!

Djangolski
Djangolski
1 posts
Nomad

same problem here :/ DotD & Dea Zone

MaganusRex
MaganusRex
1 posts
Nomad

Hey Conartist and 5th Planet - can we just get some help migrating to another service where we don't play on Armor Games? Don't know how hard that would be, but thanks Conartist for catching the issue and at least popping something up here. I'd hate to restart because I've gotten up there (and dropped a little cash to support, and for the toys, who am I kidding) - but this is a ridiculous and I just want to move to a site that works.

Thanks

Showing 61-75 of 219