Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Crazy armored player

Posted Oct 25, '13 at 6:45pm

Morideno

Morideno

6 posts

Hi everybody !

I'm new on AG, completely new, I arrived here with the false idea that flash games are bads, shorts and... lots of things like that. I discover that in fact there are here some greats game, it make me remember some xBox LIVE Arcade games ^^

Actually I'm alone here, so I search players to get some fun with. For those who wanna know more about me, I can tell'em that I'm a 17 yo crazy french guy ^^

I have finished Infectonator 2, and now I play some tower defense games and The Last Stand : Dead Zone.

Bye ^^

Posted Oct 25, '13 at 7:24pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

8,924 posts

Hell-O and welcome to AG...
Hmmm... youre a lil late so all houses at the shores of river styx are sold, but you can settle somewhere in the lava-fields 30 miles southeast from here, here is a tent... and yes, its not fire-proofed^^

Posted Oct 25, '13 at 7:29pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

6,861 posts

Or you could live by the incinerator... It gives off nice aromas and extra warmth in the winter

Welcome Morideno!

Posted Oct 25, '13 at 9:52pm

wflag10

wflag10

1,315 posts

You could live by the Palace of Hades, whic i heard is a pretty nice area this time of year.

Welcome to AG Morideno, I hope you have a great time. =)

Posted Oct 25, '13 at 10:06pm

gamerguy12345

gamerguy12345

2,989 posts

Welcome to AG Morideno! Where you will be tortured for the rest of your li-wait what. Who said anything about never-ending torture? Certainly not me. *tries to cover up various torture devices by standing in front of them*

Posted Oct 25, '13 at 10:08pm

Charlie506

Charlie506

1,319 posts

Excuse me....

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Posted Oct 25, '13 at 11:58pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,573 posts

Knight

Welcome to ArmorGames, I'm your host R2D21999. Now let me start you off with 2 questions. First, Would you like to die now or later. And second, would you like a cookie?

Posted Oct 26, '13 at 6:41am

Morideno

Morideno

6 posts

Hello and thanks everybody ^^

hum... lava field... incinerator... Caesar eeer Hades palace... You know that I must live in hell ! oh, and usually, it's me that torture other peoples... Good luck ah ah ah BURN BABY BUUURN !! SCREAAAM !!!

So, for the robot... I can't die now or later cause a dead can't die (zombie powaaa)... But I accept the 42 tons of cookies, Deliver them to the grave of UnleashedUponMankind. ^^

Bye, see ya in the over side ^^

Posted Oct 27, '13 at 12:14pm

rychus

rychus

1,301 posts

Hello welcome to Armor Games! Please walk in a straight line behind everyone else. No, you may not have my Trident.

Reply to Crazy armored player

You must be logged in to post a reply!