ForumsGamesTiny Tanks Suggestion Thread

24 26611
kashoople
kashoople
71 posts
Blacksmith

So this thread is what you would like to see added to tiny tanks. I would like these things: You should be able to change respawn time of tanks in your games. add some things to editor; specifically blocks that can not be shot through but can be driven through; things that cant be shot into but can be driven over and shot out of and a few more things

• 24 Replies
kashoople
kashoople
71 posts
Blacksmith

also more map sizes and adjustable reload times for your games

kashoople
kashoople
71 posts
Blacksmith

oh yeah i forgot more game modes such as a checkpoint racing that wouldnt be fighting but instead racing around a track designed to test your skill at driving the tank

josephthetaz
josephthetaz
2 posts
Nomad

i think we can controll if we can do mouse or not you chose for your self an not the host do it for your self

poliwags
poliwags
11 posts
Farmer

Different types of ammo? EX(Incendiary, Explosive, Anti tank(does more dmg)

poliwags
poliwags
11 posts
Farmer

Maybe the ability to purchase treads for the tanks and some new skins *cough* (Panzer skin) along with clans in the game?

kashoople
kashoople
71 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah, i agree to those but also i think that a chat lobby and chat channels would be nice. Oh, poliwags clans can be done without not really adding them, like on one of my favorite games' StarCraft' clans were you had a tag like this in your username: [KaS]

poliwags
poliwags
11 posts
Farmer

You play HOTS or Wings of Liberty?

poliwags
poliwags
11 posts
Farmer

Day 5, no panzer skin;-;

kashoople
kashoople
71 posts
Blacksmith

........ I play BroodWar which is the expansion pack to starcraft which is starcraft not WoL which is sequel. oh i also know why the tag wouldnt work for this, you need to make new account and that would reset your ups

poliwags
poliwags
11 posts
Farmer

I know that-.- still got starter edition, getting HOTs and wings of liberty soon.

poliwags
poliwags
11 posts
Farmer

Just wondering, what's your user name in tiny tanks?

kashoople
kashoople
71 posts
Blacksmith

mine?? kashoople what is yours?

poliwags
poliwags
11 posts
Farmer

You use your username? I just use Kuromorimine.

ishaq360
ishaq360
1 posts
Nomad

how do u change ur username on tiny tanks

poliwags
poliwags
11 posts
Farmer

You don't, you just make new accounts.

Showing 1-15 of 24