Forums

ForumsQuests

Road of the Dead 2 Quests

Posted Nov 15, '13 at 6:46pm

pft

pft

526 posts

I hadn't thought of that -- the game probably won't transfer data, right?

It is saved locally on the computer. To transfare it i am not sure if possible. If you hit run and go on cache you can see the file but they are named by numbers so pinpoint the exact file might be hard. Then of course you could send or upload it a usb and swap. This is based on limited knowledge of this and take into fact of what i do when i swap media files to such Mp3.

I would try to stick it out as annoying it may seem you will eventfully get through it (Hopefully).

Posted Nov 15, '13 at 9:03pm

bakkart

bakkart

431 posts

I'll try a few more times, but I might just cut my losses here. No offense to the game makers, but the game just isn't worth the energy for the quests.

Posted Nov 16, '13 at 7:30am

vanerosa

vanerosa

70 posts

Here is a important trick based on what Olinser says, the mutants becomes more numerous as much you are killing them so as he said, focus on remove them from the car shooting at his belly instead of killing them, in this way i could reach 17 kms until the 5th mutant kills me because of lag. Otherwise you will have 6 mutants at km 8 what is becoming impossible because of lag.

Posted Nov 16, '13 at 12:20pm

vanerosa

vanerosa

70 posts

I didn´t said anything xd i just was lucky to found a lot of garages and roads, the average is having 6 mutants at km 8 even if you shoot at the belly. By the way it is always better to keep them alive as far as you can.

Posted Nov 18, '13 at 10:31am

Tristurbed

Tristurbed

26 posts

Everything is already at it's lowest settings. Just thought I was going to make it but died due to lag at 14.3km. Really done this time lol.

Atleast I got the rescue op quest. All I got left is that 0.5km at max speed and mutant meltdown. I'll just wait until the game is lag free. Also, how the hell am I supposed to do that 0.5km max speed quest? Any tips?

Posted Nov 18, '13 at 1:07pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

9,011 posts

Avaoid anything... dont hit boxes, zombies or everything else. Fresh start from beginning might be a good option, cuz at this point you may have less obstacles than in later stages.
About the lag, make sure you have only one ad visible (you have 2, one above and one below the game-screen), 2 can cause lags (also some ads alone can cause lags, so maybe readjust the screen then^^). This help sometimes.

Posted Nov 18, '13 at 3:32pm

pft

pft

526 posts

Ah there we go i finally got them all. I think about 4th try in total. I would do mutant meltdown and then if i failed wait a day, due to lags or concentration and frustrations.

Posted Nov 18, '13 at 5:18pm

Olinser

Olinser

537 posts

A tip for getting the 0.5 km quest:

Start a new story game. At the beginning, there are significantly fewer obstacles and zombies around to hit, and you are guaranteed to not hit a bottleneck until about 1 km.

If you run into the first alley bottleneck (where the road gets stupidly narrow with dumpsters), and haven't gotten the quest, quit and start a new game again.

It only took me 2 or 3 tries this way to get the achievement.

Posted Nov 18, '13 at 5:47pm

vanerosa

vanerosa

70 posts

Each time i got lagged I wondering about all that graphic useless details that cause the lag. Example: unnecessary blood drops that dissappears gradually on the time pixe by pixel, thousand of different textures and details for houses and cards, trillions of miniboxes that you hit but anything happens except that it has to render the movement of the box over all the screen, useless puddles of blood that the game has to render too, animated sprites of the fire on other cars (we are on Low Quality, we can manage without rendering the animation of the fire)..

The game is nice but the Low Quality does not make its purpose!

Posted Nov 18, '13 at 5:53pm

vanerosa

vanerosa

70 posts

.. and the background, that background! could it be without animation on Low quality?
Thanks!

Reply to Road of the Dead 2 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!